Woman Says Kendrick Lamar's Pro Black Image Is Just Marketing & He's A Fake Deep Self Righteous c00n

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikkas can question street, trap and gangsta rappers and there authencity all day

a nikka questions a concious rapper and now he a "crab ass nikka":mjlol:

whats funny is these nikkas who dont want us questioning concious rappers, will also be the same negroes who question the Umar johnsons/trariqs everyday:jbhmm: and Im sayin this not just to the coli but on other sites as well
But what are you questioning is what I get. His motives? Is he doing it for profit? Again he raps for a living and he's been rapping about this same shyt for a while so what is he do?

Tell me what he needs to do to not get criticized by people like you and her

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf are you bringing this shyt up for?

yall dumbass nikkas are reacting to my post in your feelings responding and bringing up shyt that wasnt in my post.

im not talkin about all nonblack fans like concious raps, but a good number of them like that shyt

the nonblack fans im referring to are the ones that love Pac, PE, cube, etc and they been around for a while and there is a big number of them, and they flock to Kendrick.
and? Your explanation isn't helping this statement seem less dumb. You're using Pac, Cube, PE and Kendrick as examples that being problack can be a marketing tactic while overlooking the fact that ALL of your examples are LEGENDS in the genre. Why doesn't this marketing tactic work for the other 99% of rappers who tried it?

If being pro black is such a good marketing tactic why does Joey Badass albums flop? Why does Big Krit flop? Why Isiah Rashad flop? Why Fashawn flop? Why Vic Mensa flop? Why Ab Soul flop? Why Amine flop? Why David Banner flop the worst of his career when he went conscious?

I could go on forever, meanwhile the only examples you can give to support your flimsy ass point is Kendrick and rap legends from 10+ years ago. That's the difference

I mean if you were just trying to say nonblacks are the people most responsive/supportive of problack music...even tho you'd be kinda right that would be such a bad look. like damn....nikkas must really be lost then

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas can question street, trap and gangsta rappers and there authencity all day

a nikka questions a concious rapper and now he a "crab ass nikka":mjlol:

whats funny is these nikkas who dont want us questioning concious rappers, will also be the same negroes who question the Umar johnsons/trariqs everyday:jbhmm: and Im sayin this not just to the coli but on other sites as well

if Kendrick was a gangsta rapper from Compton his street cred would be immediately questioned,and he would be called a phony if he a few random nikkas from Compton said they never seen him put in no work outchea:mjlol:

they have never been able to fathom that shyt being faked for profit. Just because it may not be the MOST profitable lane,nikkas can make a living in that lane. Not to mention its probaly easier to thrive in that lane versus being succesful in the overcrowded gangsta rap lane....gangster rappers and trap rappers get swapped out for new ones on a monthly basis,not conscience rappers:sas1:...plus it may be the best lane that fits the skills they possess,and what they can get away with.

and you right on the Umar shyt,the fact they question them tells you that they must understand these nikkas need to be questioned too?guess they just dont want to fukk they soundtrack up:sas2:....and i could argue as big as a fraud some of these nikkas like Umar MIGHT be,those nikkas do alot more teaching than Kendrick does....I would think the Umars of the world would be more "off limits" than rappers,if you had to pick....but they quick to write them off as hoteps,or write coli nikkas off as fake woke,"militants",and "hoteps"....dont question conscience rappers though:whoa:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But what are you questioning is what I get. His motives? Is he doing it for profit? Again he raps for a living and he's been rapping about this same shyt for a while so what is he do?

Tell me what he needs to do to not get criticized by people like you and her
- Look at the interview where ohe said about black people getting killed by the police that it would not happen if we "respect ourselves"

-The interview after he released TPAB he said on a video the recorded killings of black men were made to stir up race tensions(shyt u hear cacs say)

-the stupidass "Im not black" bar in DAMN album.

-having his manager tell a interviewer to not ask political questions

-nikka didnt even want to be labeled a concious rapper, but now wants to accept the label(word to Mask off remix)

these are just some of the things to come to my head now, with things like these and whatever other interviews of his lingering around where he says something dumb or suspect, I dont blame anyone questioning him and his authencity as a supposed "pro black rapper"

hell if you were to convert these to whatever they are to a Gangsta rapper and Kendrick himself to one, you nikkas would be calling him out for all this rn.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
and? Your explanation isn't helping this statement seem less dumb. You're using Pac, Cube, PE and Kendrick as examples that being problack can be a marketing tactic while overlooking the fact that ALL of your examples are LEGENDS in the genre. Why doesn't this marketing tactic work for the other 99% of rappers who tried it?

If being pro black is such a good marketing tactic why does Joey Badass albums flop? Why does Big Krit flop? Why Isiah Rashad flop? Why Fashawn flop? Why Vic Mensa flop? Why Ab Soul flop? Why Amine flop? Why David Banner flop the worst of his career when he went conscious?

I could go on forever, meanwhile the only examples you can give to support your flimsy ass point is Kendrick and rap legends from 10+ years ago. That's the difference

I mean if you were just trying to say nonblacks are the people most resposnive/supportive of problack...even tho you'd be kinda right but that would be such a bad look. like damn....nikkas must really be lost then

Vic barely has a core fanbase, If I remember right Isaiah did better than expected hell he did better than Jay Rock(gangsta rapper),

and besides Vic and Amine everyone you named is not backed by a machine or never had it supporting them(krit), so the numbers they did that are flops they were gonna do those numbers

only one you have a argument for is Joey badass who did 200k last album. but he sold around the same on his first week as he did last album

All american : 51,000
B4: 54,000

only a small 3,000 decrease

and david banner wasnt gon do numbers whether he concious or not

Last edited: