Woman Nurses What She Thinks is an Abandoned Kitten....But It's a Panther

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I watched a few of her videos last night. That leopard will never hurt her or the guy that keeps after it. It was hissing at her and she still played with it like a small house cat

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The panther and the dog :mjlol:

tmylWM.gif

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
she brave I don’t even trust my 10lb house cat that much :heh:

I can imagine what her scratches and scrapes look like

We rescued a brother and sister two yrs ago. We had a dog before, never cats. My big boy was named Panther when we got him. He's so snuggly, but he look just like the panther she got, but a tad smaller. Only reason we know he's a regular housecat is cuz we got his sister. Ngl, I be feeling a little concerned when he stalk up on me, hunted- like. :merchant:

Our dog was a Yorkie who didn't like nobody (RIP), I was not prepared for this shyt. My legs be fukked up. I can't imagine what ol girl dealing with. :picard:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Makes me wish domesticated cats got as big as dogs :francis:

Outside the c00n, no :mjpls:

I fw you bro but I dont think you would really want that :whoa:

This is from wiki:

In Australia, hunting by cats helped to drive at least 20 native mammals to extinction, and continues to threaten at least 124 more.Their introduction has caused the extinction of at least 33 endemic species on islands throughout the world. A 2013 systematic review in Nature Communications of data from 17 studies found that feral and domestic cats kill billions of birds in the United States every year.

Ecology of fear or "fear effect": is a negative impact on prey that leads to a decrease in their population due to predators' presence or scent. The study "Urban bird declines and the fear of cats" refers to how native species are reproducing less to avoid predators, even if predator mortality is low. This study indicates how small predator mortality is, which is less than 1%, but it has a considerable impact on the birds' fecundity and reduces the abundance of birds to 95%. The fear effect is one indirect way cats affect native species besides diseases. The presence of cats altered the prey foraging, movement, and stress response and significantly impacted survival and reproduction.

So basically domestic cats are SO DEMONIC that just the presence of them causes all the animals smaller than them in an environment to stop eating, having sex and enjoying life out of pure fear.

And you would like them to be as big as dogs? :damn: :dead:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
@Ashley Banks, Don't laugh at me, I need medical care! I clean my cuts with alcohol, is that right?? Let me know, sis, I don't want no kitty gangrene on me. :damn:

Lol I usually just clean the wound with normal saline, pat dry, and apply Neosporin or bacitracin to prevent any irritation or infection. No cat scratch fever yet and I’ve had my kitty and been getting scratched up by him since 2017 :dead:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I fw you bro but I dont think you would really want that :whoa:

This is from wiki:

In Australia, hunting by cats helped to drive at least 20 native mammals to extinction, and continues to threaten at least 124 more.Their introduction has caused the extinction of at least 33 endemic species on islands throughout the world. A 2013 systematic review in Nature Communications of data from 17 studies found that feral and domestic cats kill billions of birds in the United States every year.

Ecology of fear or "fear effect": is a negative impact on prey that leads to a decrease in their population due to predators' presence or scent. The study "Urban bird declines and the fear of cats" refers to how native species are reproducing less to avoid predators, even if predator mortality is low. This study indicates how small predator mortality is, which is less than 1%, but it has a considerable impact on the birds' fecundity and reduces the abundance of birds to 95%. The fear effect is one indirect way cats affect native species besides diseases. The presence of cats altered the prey foraging, movement, and stress response and significantly impacted survival and reproduction.

So basically domestic cats are SO DEMONIC that just the presence of them causes all the animals smaller than them in an environment to stop eating, having sex and enjoying life out of pure fear.

And you would like them to be as big as dogs? :damn: :dead:
tenor.gif

#Catset would have mfs turning Muslim :wow:

Whole ecosystem too shook to eat, breathe, shyt, and fukk :blessed: