Woman Nurses What She Thinks is an Abandoned Kitten....But It's a Panther

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Good thing she has a lot of outdoor space and doesn’t live in Flatbush or something which could’ve been a great comedy series.

I guess she’d have to in the first place to come across an abandoned panther

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
dog-viralhog.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember going to a zoo and went to the panther exhibit.. I was in there by myself and lookin for this panther for like 10 mins.. Mofo was literally right there lookin at me the entire time with them yellow eyes lookin like the sun… mofo was just lounging there and never broke his stare at me and prob saying to himself “if there was no glass between us I’d eat yo ass Alive” , I stared back at panther breh and just hit the :whoa:

full
I'd be dead as hell, Been looking at this pic for a few minutes. That mofo must be hitting the hollow man. :francis:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you are the one that doesn't know what he's talking about..

Panthers even attacking people is rare let alone fatalities. Very few recorded fatalities from panther attacks in all human history. Dogs however kill 25000 humans a year. Statistically the dog is much more likely to kill her.

Not saying it's not dangerous but the panther will likely not just attack and kill the human who raised it with no warning
I am no big cat expert, but I am pretty sure that panthers are leopards. Leopards attack and kill people all the time, especially in India.

Leopards are also extremely strong. They can kill a deer that weighs a couple hundred pounds and then haul the carcass straight up a tree.

Last edited: