Woman Nurses What She Thinks is an Abandoned Kitten....But It's a Panther

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I threw up in my mouth when I saw him licking that dog.

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif
:dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Siegfriend and Roy raised this tiger from a cub and how did that turn out?

ae9b50cf-d1b3-40c3-a785-22febb9c72fd-AP_D_TIGER_CUBS_08_BLIFE_MAGICIAN_TIGER_ATTACK.JPG

one_time_use_only-siegfried_attack-newscom-embed-2019.jpg

But on this night, Roy made the fateful decision to go off script and held his microphone up to the tiger's mouth and encouraged him to say 'hello' to the audience.
It turned out poorly for them because one of them made a fateful decision and went off script with a Tiger that was spooked...like the article you posted...clearly states.... :heh:

The woman this thread is about isn't performing on stage with a panther and your example clearly wasn't some random attack on the person that raised the Tiger...An audience member spooked the Tiger, which made it stray towards the crowd forcing Roy to do what he did to protect said audience member...

The 380-pound cat became distracted by someone in the 1,500- member crowd and broke his routine, straying toward the edge of the stage. With no barrier protecting the audience, Roy leapt to put himself between Mantacore and the front row, only a few feet away. The tiger kept coming. Roy gave him a command to lie down, and Mantacore refused, gripping the trainer’s right wrist with his paw.

Which takes us back to my point, her problem is going to be with other people coming around, those natural predatory instincts cannot be domesticated out...The panther spots someone it considers a threat, she won't be able to do a damn thing to stop that massacre...

Last edited: