Woman Nurses What She Thinks is an Abandoned Kitten....But It's a Panther

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Oh , hell naw . She got a leash on a wild animal :mjlol:

One day she gonna walk in on that thing eating fido. This must be a bedtime story for @Lord Beerus and @Rhapture :dead:
Honestly its unlikely she will kill the dog but it gonna hurt something else frfr

Props to her, she got a real cat not a useless runt cat

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
What instincts? That panther is fully domesticated, had it since it was literally a new born.. That cat ain’t got an instinct bone in its body.. cat is well feed, mofo don’t even know what hunting is.. :dahell:
Did u see how it plays..the angles it playfully jumps at the dog? Watch how young #catset cubs play fight and you will understand.

That mutt is dead it just doesn't know it yet.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

:why: :why: :why: :why: that thing looking like a straight killing machine

Thats an Amur leopard, one of the rarest cats in the world. They only live in Siberia, and whats more this one is a girl with stunted growth cause of the abandonment, thats why shes so small and docile. They get bigger than the Rott next to it

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I threw up in my mouth when I saw him licking that dog.

look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif
Asserting dominance like Melvin did jody

Dogset :umad:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I remember going to a zoo and went to the panther exhibit.. I was in there by myself and lookin for this panther for like 10 mins.. Mofo was literally right there lookin at me the entire time with them yellow eyes lookin like the sun… mofo was just lounging there and never broke his stare at me and prob saying to himself “if there was no glass between us I’d eat yo ass Alive” , I stared back at panther breh and just hit the :whoa:

full

This is some 'Where's Waldo' shyt lol.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I remember going to a zoo and went to the panther exhibit.. I was in there by myself and lookin for this panther for like 10 mins.. Mofo was literally right there lookin at me the entire time with them yellow eyes lookin like the sun… mofo was just lounging there and never broke his stare at me and prob saying to himself “if there was no glass between us I’d eat yo ass Alive” , I stared back at panther breh and just hit the :whoa:

full
Be unable to find the p*ssy brehs :skip: