Woman Discovers Victoria Monet Is Her Half Sister After Father’s Day Post.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Being in a child’s life that you created isn’t. I get that there are baby mothers who are an absolute nightmare but that’s no excuse to not be in a child’s life.

A real man would make it work in spite of the relationship with the mother.

“If that was me I woulda”…

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a good look for black men :francis:
Breh seems like he was able to execute the plan the community has for men like him.. :patrice:

He was able to empregnate multiple women and have other men in community take care of them. Homegirl said she had a stepdad sound like the general family structure for the community was pulled off successfully in this situation, congrats all around.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Uh, no.

It sounds like ALL of his BABYMOMMAS would have to ask that question, seeing as how he’s spending his first Father’s Day with Victoria at the tender age of 35. :comeon:

:whoa: I'm not defending him

I’m just saying the young lady shouldn’t have to ask him anything - he clearly doesn’t care … and with that said she needs to ask her mother why did she hook up with a dude who clearly didn’t care if she got pregnant & wanted to have her

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
This isn't a good look for black men :francis:

How does this reflect on black men? This only reflects on this particular black man who decided to be a dead beat. Every black man I‘m cool with that has kids is heavily in their kids lives and that goes for those not with their BMs as well. On top of two of them having had sole custody.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now that's what you call the Summer Jam screen.

Now all Victoria Monet's fans know dude is wack af. :mjlol:

Dude looks very discernible too, can't hide now :heh:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
ive never heard of her either.

then again, unless its some of the artists posted in here, i generally dont know who any of these new cats are

I end up playing the same albums and artists for years at a time, I’m not always checking for new music.