Woman Discovers Victoria Monet Is Her Half Sister After Father’s Day Post.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
He said nothing wrong . If you have kids you need to sacrifice for em. Now the only problem if the baby mama is evil , she can really make it impossible for you to see your kid.

but it doesnt apply to this nikka here :francis:
One problem in our community is that many of us just assume the woman gets the children, even when its your son and it really makes no sense for her to have full custody of him. Other races don't play that, especially white men. They fight for custody if they feel like the children should be with them.
We have a lot of men that sound weak saying she can keep your children from you. She can't do nothing if you got your stuff together and lawyer up.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If he was paying child support, he should have had visitation also
It isn't required which renders the rest of your response speculation.

What is required, by Law, is that (alleged) non-payment of support can't be used to restrict him from visitation by the custodial parent while a non-custodial parent can't refuse to pay for not receiving visitation.​

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
One problem in our community is that many of us just assume the woman gets the children, even when its your son and it really makes no sense for her to have full custody of him. Other races don't play that, especially white men. They fight for custody if they feel like the children should be with them.
We have a lot of men that sound weak saying she can keep your children from you. She can't do nothing if you got your stuff together and lawyer up.
dog the kids automatically goes to the woman. you have to literally prove she a danger to them kids for you to have primary custody.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
dog the kids automatically goes to the woman. you have to literally prove she a danger to them kids for you to have primary custody.
Fight for joint custody. All the divorced dads in my family have joint custody. Literally have their kids 3-4 days a week. Hand off middle of the week after school. It’s possible if the father wants to fight for his child.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It isn't required which renders the rest of your response speculation.

What is required, by Law, is that (alleged) non-payment of support can't be used to restrict him from visitation by the custodial parent while a non-custodial parent can't refuse to pay for not receiving visitation.​
The law doesn't constitute what is morally/ethically right.

As someone whose dad didn't do shyt, I can objectively say I would be a better man and support the child even if I didn't fukk with the mom. The fact that you are choosing this hill to die on makes me wonder if it struck a nerve with you and this is how you rationalize your actions or the actions of someone close to you.

The idea that your obligation to your own child is only as much as the government forces you to do is some bird shyt. The armchair therapist in me says you need to log off of TheColi and find a therapist