Woman Discovers Victoria Monet Is Her Half Sister After Father’s Day Post.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
This is completely messed up for this young lady, but also, imagine how Victoria feels right now?!

This woman is one of music’s current darlings and she has her father’s baby daddy drama playing out on social media for the world to see!!!!

Like, wtf? You know she’s getting questioned about this shyt in her next couple interviews Smdh
tbf, it seems like Victoria has her own issues with him that she's dealing with (first fathers day in 35 years). So the question could really be an alley-oop if she handles it correctly.

I hate being internet-brained, but it's also pretty good promo.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
It isn't required which renders the rest of your response speculation.

What is required, by Law, is that (alleged) non-payment of support can't be used to restrict him from visitation by the custodial parent while a non-custodial parent can't refuse to pay for not receiving visitation.​
Mans is really on here fighting for deadbeat civil rights! :mjlol::francis:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
71zsB6bkYnL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
tbf, it seems like Victoria has her own issues with him that she's dealing with (first fathers day in 35 years). So the question could really be an alley-oop if she handles it correctly.

I hate being internet-brained, but it's also pretty good promo.
No she’s been in the industry; she’ll play it properly and get positive buzz from it.

But still- it’s just a damper on her moment.
It made me think about Beyoncé and her dad’s mess coming out in the public.
It’s just a bad look period.