Woman Discovers Victoria Monet Is Her Half Sister After Father’s Day Post.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Fight for joint custody. All the divorced dads in my family have joint custody. Literally have their kids 3-4 days a week. Hand off middle of the week after school. It’s possible if the father wants to fight for his child.
Exactly, not moving for joint custody and just assuming the women get the children automatically is dusty and weak. Nobody thinks like that except black folks.

dog the kids automatically goes to the woman. you have to literally prove she a danger to them kids for you to have primary custody.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Black People not knowing the biggest R&B debutante last year is wild.
RB is dead outside of a few major acts. I only know who she is because people someone mentioned she from nor cal, if she was from somewhere else I don’t think I would have paid attention

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I been talking bout Victoria for years on here, before she got national acclaim the last two years. Since at least this thread, maybe sooner:

She's really blown up in the last few years as she went solo. Pre-pandemic she was Ariana Grande's head choreographer and one of her best friends, went solo post-pandemic...

Her family from, and she was born in, Georgia but she grew up in Sacramento and she's a Sac legend. She's got many interviews and articles repping the city (1:50 if your timestamp doesn't catch):

I was probably the first person on here to ever talk about her but it is strange mf's at this stage don't know her, she's definitely an A-list act in modern R&B today...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Shout out to Victoria finally meeting her birth father at 35. Anyone who comes from a situation where you had an absent parent can feel fir her...

To her younger half-sister, I hope she gets some closure with their dad as well...

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Never said it was.

Relationships are hard.​
This is the same sentiment that was expressed in the Brian McKnight thread..yall truly be telling on yall selves on here..very interesting observation...but be in other threads talking that 'community' bullshyt while gaslighting women about children and marriage...

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
No she’s been in the industry; she’ll play it properly and get positive buzz from it.

But still- it’s just a damper on her moment.
It made me think about Beyoncé and her dad’s mess coming out in the public.
It’s just a bad look period.
It stopped being her moment when she tweeted about it.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This is the same sentiment that was expressed in the Brian McKnight thread..yall truly be telling on yall selves on here..very interesting observation...but be in other threads talking that 'community' bullshyt while gaslighting women about children and marriage...
What's 'telling' is that this is an SM post with no proof as to the allegations of paternity and no mention of child support being missed.​

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yeah it’s crazy. She was so popular last year there’s no way you couldn’t have at least heard the name.

I don’t watch tv and I only watch YouTube but I heard of her.

never heard of her. :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
RB is dead outside of a few major acts. I only know who she is because people someone mentioned she from nor cal, if she was from somewhere else I don’t think I would have paid attention
R&B is not dead.

There are more R&B acts than ever before...

It's not being pimped like rap is in the mainstream... so I understand how you could not see what's been going on in real life.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
No DNA test, no paternity test, no indication of missing child support or even an order via family court.

Just an SM post stating 'My momma told me.....' = Black man is a deadbeat.

This place is weird.

Luken had more proof than this and look how that turned out.

Remember 'Brick Girl'?​

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You see it!