Woman Discovers Victoria Monet Is Her Half Sister After Father’s Day Post.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This is the same sentiment that was expressed in the Brian McKnight thread..yall truly be telling on yall selves on here..very interesting observation...but be in other threads talking that 'community' bullshyt while gaslighting women about children and marriage...
No, it isn't as Brian admitted what he, himself, was doing and why. In this case, all we have is an unvetted assertion on SM with people jumping to conclusions and ignoring the Law because of feelings rather than logic and evidence other than 'My momma told me....'.

Word to 'Brick Girl'.​

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I've vaguely heard this woman's name, but nikkas sound dumb as hell in here acting like all black people should know who she is.

edit: and i had to look up what she was even famous for.
A Coli tradition.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between this thread & the other one where the dad is mad the stepdad took the kid for a haircut :scusthov:

TLR really supporting bad fathers

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't required which renders the rest of your response speculation.

What is required, by Law, is that (alleged) non-payment of support can't be used to restrict him from visitation by the custodial parent while a non-custodial parent can't refuse to pay for not receiving visitation.​
What is your definition of a good father? You keeping saying the law. When facts are I’m 100% certain you don’t follow the law in every aspect of your life.