Woman Can't Get Married Until She Makes Her Boyfriend 300 Sandwiches.............

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man this has seriously got me in a bad mood.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
mhmmm college becky pawgs ;)

a nikka couldnt even touch a white woman as early as 50 years ago. now we can do whatever want to em

god bless america

i know you madder than i am. you know what a nikka would give to have one of them rich daddy college beckies?

:noah:

i wonder if white people advertise dating blacks

the way yall clowns advertise dating whites

god bless america

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisonvingiano/this-woman-cant-get-married-until-she-makes-her-boyfriend-30

Honey… you’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?” That is how Stephanie Smith’s boyfriend greets her in the morning. And she gets up, gladly, and makes him a sandwich, according to her New York Post article.
2mevf2x.jpg

Last July, after Smith’s boyfriend Eric Schulte ate a sandwich she made for him, he exclaimed: “Honey, you’re 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring!”
ioq789.jpg

Smith writes on her blog:

Some might say the idea is sexist. “A woman in the kitchen—how Stepford Wife of you!” a friend argued. I say come over for dinner, and watch E [Eric] whip up roasted duck breast with a balsamic and currant sauce with a roasted parsnip puree and shaved pickled beets in no time, and you’ll see who spends more time in the kitchen.
Some say I’m just desperate to get engaged. Hardly. I don’t have to be. E didn’t say “cook me 300 sandwiches or I’m leaving you!” He gave me a challenge—a dare, to some degree—and the type-A, Tracy Flick side of me can’t stand being challenged. I will prove to him and the rest of the world I can make the 300 sandwiches
:patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice::patrice: