Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
woman-who-called-cops-on-black-child-speaks-to-the-post.jpg

:merchant:
Bytch a cross between Howard Stern and fukkin Steven Tyler :picard:

I'm giving that...thing a wide fukkin berth on the sidewalk :picard:

Not tryna catch whatever it got :towelmax:
Looks like Bill Hader in that puppet SNL sketch

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
The further this so called white supremacist society goes down the sewer hole, the more we will see the true evil nature of these Edomite devils come out. They're losing their fukking skulls and them horns is coming all the way out. The children never been safe around them.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This thread is interesting
I see many posters that run thier fingers full time to type about why black women are a problem and abusive toward children
Then they lay up and procreate with white women
And are no where to be seen in threads like this, ever

fukk this demons apologies she needs to be in jail, don’t let this one slide NY

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The further this so called white supremacist society goes down the sewer hole, the more we will see the true evil nature of these Edomite devils come out. They're losing their fukking skulls and them horns is coming all the way out. The children never been safe around them.

I can’t find the info superisingly
White women were the biggest killers and abusers of black children during slavery and colonialism
So much so that they invented laws to protect the white woman/animal from going to jail after murdering a black child.

These records seem to have now been scrubbed from the internet

Is this bytch in jail yet is what I want to know?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This woman really and truly is a piece of shyt. The lying is one thing but what made it worse to me is the fact that she was fully aware that the police is weaponised to fukk with black people. She was on cam saying “Yeah yeah I know. Another white woman calling the cops on a black kid” kmt.

There’s a place in hell for her