Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It can be learned or not learned you crazy birdbrain.9 wasn't "too young" back when I was 9,but you somehow think 9 is too young now in 2018:gucci:? not that young at all,people like you are the reason little girls are out here getting groped or worst,or flat out fukking. Because you are naive enough to think kids are innocent and not trying to fukk. But you are a woman,so I suppose your not supposed to know any better or be aware of whats really going on. But you sure like to run your mouth and curse people out like a sailor,so I expect you to actually have some wisdom about whats going on in the real world,if you can't actually be a real woman:martin:.

That poster asked a question and I answered,I do know kids that would grab a womans ass who are being sexual AND understand what they are doing,learned behavior or not,whatever that means. I even said the same thing you are saying,that plenty of kids aren't on that at 9 or thinking of it sexually:mindblown:. Which was part of my whole point,there are kids who do it sexually and non sexually,and most would assume an accident which is why a normal adult wouldn't call the police.

The problem is YOU who wouldn't view him as innocent whether he did or didn't. Which is the same thing cacs do,this is your insecurity as a black person showing.
You think cacs would view little Cody as an animal for doing this,or would it be "boys just being boys",or boys coming of age. My defense of him doesn't stand on whether he did it or not. Black boys should be able to go through the same learning experiences everybody else does without being treated and viewed as animals.

If we fight as kids we are violent and deserve jail,if we grope we are viewed as animals and future rapist. black people like YOU are the problem,viewing us through cac lenses and being insecure.
Fuk outta here with your diatribe, pedo. Not reading none of your devil c00nsplaining pervert babble. No furthur discussion . Don't quote me . I curse because it was a highly reactive subject. I grew up as a child around family where they cursed all the time in tense situations , so you know me being a 9yr old , it was a learned behavior, I cursed since I was a child...it is what it is like I said earlier....it'd learned from your environment . Now stfu .

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Fuk outta here with your diatribe, pedo. Not reading none of your devil c00nsplaining pervert babble. No furthur discussion . Don't quote me . I curse because it was a highly reactive subject. I grew up as a child around family where they cursed all the time in tense situations , so you know me being a 9yr old , it was a learned behavior, I cursed since I was a child...it is what it is like I said earlier....it'd learned from your environment . Now stfu .

Your still doing it as a grown woman which is proof it doesn't matter if its learned or not,now isn't it:mjlol:?Meaningless point you tried to make,when most of our behavior is learned. Just proves you are too stupid to change,unlike children.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You would be mistaken,its alot of nasty kids out here. I hear and see 9 year olds trying to fukk girls and shooting shots at grown women all the time. I had to stop a kid from grabbing at a neighbor girl who was telling him to stop. But at the same time it would have to be blaytant for most adults to think it was deliberately sexual,because alot of kids ain't on that at all yet. I just reject the idea that there was anything tempting about this womans butt for this young man to grab.

Im not on the "theres no way he would do that,he's just a kid" wave. I'm on the no way he touched this lady in particulars ass. And she could have handled it without going as far as to call the cops,over something little boys do sometimes(cop feels). Im 100 percent sure she was exaggerating and just felt like being the victim that day,at the expense of a child. Calling the cops on a kid?

Fakkit

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Who wants to bet she voted Democrat and participated in the Women's march?:mjgrin:

Be weary of liberal white women, especially the ones espousing intersectionality, brehs / brehettes

True story. Them is the ones gon put you in jail on false charges.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Shoutout to the Post for puttin this bytch on blast :banderas:

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/cornerstore-caroline-says-shes-not-racist-apologizes-to-kids/

"Corner Store Caroline" :dead::laff::laff::laff:

"People moved out of the building because of her. She’s terrorizing the building,” said Hazel Freeman, 52, a pastor who lives above Klein. “She would call me up and tell me my son is smoking weed in the hallway. He’s married and he lives in Canarsie.” :dwillhuh:

The self-described unemployed :mjlol: “feminist and a humanist” :bryan: variously insisted she was groped in the bodega and acknowledged the boy had only touched her accidentally — and accused his mom of pretending to be a cop, then later leaving a threatening message for her.

After the officers arrived outside Klein’s home, she eventually came downstairs to speak to The Post — while her own neighbors stood around heckling her with calls of “Shame on you, Caroline!” and “You’re racist!:banderas::salute::myman:

Somebody get this crazy bytch to fukking Bellevue :scust:

Be a "humanist" and make false accusations against innocent 9 year olds, brehs :scust:

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
woman-who-called-cops-on-black-child-speaks-to-the-post.jpg

:merchant:
Bytch a cross between Howard Stern and fukkin Steven Tyler :picard:

I'm giving that...thing a wide fukkin berth on the sidewalk :picard:

Not tryna catch whatever it got :towelmax:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know what is being done to punish this fukking woman, Does she have a job, why isnt she brought up on ANY charge stemming from this? how is she able to afford where she lives??? people need to find out what they can do to get this crazy bytch off the streets!!! :wtf:
Shes unemployed, prolly hustlin the fukk outta rent control :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shes unemployed, prolly hustlin the fukk outta rent control :scust:

And not one person city official or landlord has kicked her out????:dwillhuh: How she living there with no income??? I'm telling you these fukking landlords, slumlords would be doing shytloads of background checks on black people to see where our income comes from this bytch looks like she living off section 8 and making money under the table doing crazy shyt...