Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: Now that old pasty crypt keeper looking creature know that boy aint sexually assault it. That sunburning bytch probably wouldnt move when lil breh said excuse me or do that stupid shyt where retarded muthafukkas stand in the way acting like they the only ones in the store. With all these cac bytches pedos running around out here, wouldnt be surpised if her inner teacher came out and pushed up against him. :mjpls:

THIS! Lil man was probably creeped out by her and she caught on try to even the playing field and called the police.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You are one ignorant fukkin c00n, that's learned behavior, u dumb fuk. They're emulating the adults, if they are doing that ; it doesn't have sexual connotations because 9 yr olds don't have the proper mindset to establish that and what the fuk does that have to do with this particular issue at hand. I fukkin hate you apathetic minded self projecting mental manipulating and deflecting.

It can be learned or not learned you crazy birdbrain.9 wasn't "too young" back when I was 9,but you somehow think 9 is too young now in 2018:gucci:? not that young at all,people like you are the reason little girls are out here getting groped or worst,or flat out fukking. Because you are naive enough to think kids are innocent and not trying to fukk. But you are a woman,so I suppose your not supposed to know any better or be aware of whats really going on. But you sure like to run your mouth and curse people out like a sailor,so I expect you to actually have some wisdom about whats going on in the real world,if you can't actually be a real woman:martin:.

That poster asked a question and I answered,I do know kids that would grab a womans ass who are being sexual AND understand what they are doing,learned behavior or not,whatever that means. I even said the same thing you are saying,that plenty of kids aren't on that at 9 or thinking of it sexually:mindblown:. Which was part of my whole point,there are kids who do it sexually and non sexually,and most would assume an accident which is why a normal adult wouldn't call the police.

The problem is YOU who wouldn't view him as innocent whether he did or didn't. Which is the same thing cacs do,this is your insecurity as a black person showing.
You think cacs would view little Cody as an animal for doing this,or would it be "boys just being boys",or boys coming of age. My defense of him doesn't stand on whether he did it or not. Black boys should be able to go through the same learning experiences everybody else does without being treated and viewed as animals.

If we fight as kids we are violent and deserve jail,if we grope we are viewed as animals and future rapist. black people like YOU are the problem,viewing us through cac lenses and being insecure.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This bytch wishes a black boy/man would have any kind of sexual thought towards her. They want us all to drool over them so bad.

This bytch is a pedo to even think along those kind of lines.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
U can't even hop out of YOUR car to do some minor fixes on the go without these pale fakkits falsely calling the cops on u. I really can't stand living in this shythole anymore