Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
This is truly scary. They other ones were fully. Especially that Oakland one :mjlol:

But this is Emmitt Till. He was 9 and any cop with half a brain probably would have dismissed it even without the video. But what if he was 14? Or if lil man had a little height on him? In this climate (both metoo and AA/cop tension) if I was the mother I would take that as a direct threat on my child’s life.

And anyway, Cornerstore Caroline ain’t even got no ass to grab!!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Someone located her address on Twitter and she called police.
Definitely needs legal prosecution, she can sit in jail and think about her actions, she is a danger to society.
The mother should be at the precinct right now- criminally, Under NY Penal Code: cruelty inflicted on a child, i.e. mental abuse, physical abuse, sexual assault or exploitation, harassment, child endangerment, abuse of a minor and harassment. As far as the civil charges, which is a separate filing, she can file with the Court - intentional infliction of emotional distress, defamation of character, New York Defamation Definition: A false statement that is published or made known, deliberately or with negligence - without the knowledge or consent of the subject. Generally speaking, statements meant to maliciously degrade and humiliate are deemed defamatory. They have all that on video. Also, the news has the white bytch saying that she misdirected her anger for the mother toward the child, she's already trying to back pedal.

She should take the children to counseling- sue for that, as well, recovery for any doctor's bills.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is truly scary. They other ones were fully. Especially that Oakland one :mjlol:

But this is Emmitt Till. He was 9 and any cop with half a brain probably would have dismissed it even without the video. But what if he was 14? Or if lil man had a little height on him? In this climate (both metoo and AA/cop tension) if I was the mother I would take that as a direct threat on my child’s life.

And anyway, Cornerstore Caroline ain’t even got no ass to grab!!
Breh, white people dont see us as people. Scientific studies have confirmed what we've known for generations. When they look at a black kid they dont see a child they see a grown ass man who is a threat. White people who have not been consistently around black people literally cannot see us as fully human.

The neurons that are supposed to fire when you feel empathy for another human being do not fire in their brains when they see black people struggling. They can't imagine that it's their own son,brother,father,uncle,cousin etc. They feel no qualms about going after any black person.

I can bet we'll see this woman out here acting like shes the victim even though she called the police on a black family just minding it's own business. When they call the police they know fully well that it can result in one of us getting killed. They recognize police as their own personal protection force which is why they act shocked when they get arrested for wasting police time or they get that work in court.

I want an example to be made of this woman. fukking tired of people using the police to have us killed. Time for them to see what happens when things dont go the way they want and they end up losing their jobs, getting sued and facing jail time. These demons out here thinking they're invincible and we can't have that.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Breh, white people dont see us as people. Scientific studies have confirmed what we've known for generations. When they look at a black kid they dont see a child they see a grown ass man who is a threat. White people who have not been consistently around black people literally cannot see us as fully human.

The neurons that are supposed to fire when you feel empathy for another human being do not fire in their brains when they see black people struggling. They can't imagine that it's their own son,brother,father,uncle,cousin etc. They feel no qualms about going after any black person.

I bet we’ll see this woman out here acting like she’s the victim even though she called the police on a black family just minding it's own business. When they call the police they know fully well that it can result in one of us getting killed. They recognize police as their own personal protection force which is why they act shocked when they get arrested for wasting police time or they get that work in court.

I want an example to be made of this woman. fukking tired of people using the police to have us killed. Time for them to see what happens when things dont go the way they want and they end up losing their jobs, getting sued and facing jail time. These demons out here thinking they're invincible and we can't have that.
Sorry, this content is not available in your region.

She’s still claiming he groped her after video evidence. And she still claims she never said “I’m a cop” even after more video evidence. Lunacy