Woman called the police on a NINE YEAR OLD black boy and accused him of “sexually assaulting” her

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
the address that she mentions in the video is the address of the store location where she's standing. Did they get her name? Did the news give any updates on what happened after the police came out?

i just found the address and from google street view can confirm its where the news found her apartment at. its 280 E. 21st Brooklyn, NY

@Sweet Meat Chaucer

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've never had this happen, but I'll take your word for it. :picard:
Please Don't feed into that.. white people don't like when they get exposed and it sounds like that poster is on some deflection shyt to steer away from the priority at hand. That poster @Benefited sounds just like the white lady in the video, assigning sexual tendencies and attributes to 9yr old... sick fuk. Notice how he had no problem composing a sentence that has 9 yr old and fuk.. that shyt was in his first line of comment. That's a pedo mentality.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't post it, and I'm not anyone's father :mjlol:
Y'all have your cacs :mjgrin:
Fuk them.. his type are of no use to us anyway with that mindset. Don't try to reason..they'll get caught up the hard way just like every other self deprecating c00n in the history of all time who associates with white women and be forced into racist submission in some way or form.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she called the cops on the Pix 11 reporter when he showed up at her house, but later she did an interview with Pix 11 that is airing right now
Nvm my other question, good looking out on the posts. I got the info that I needed...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i just found the address and from google street view can confirm its where the news found her apartment at. its 280 E. 21st Brooklyn, NY

@Sweet Meat Chaucer

That is literally around the corner from the deli in the video, so it makes sense.

The earlier address is a good 15 minute walk from that deli.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin

This is exactly what I thought happened. It wasn't even anything to make a big deal out of and here she is antagonizing a child. Pathetic.

Please Don't feed into that.. white people don't like when they get exposed and it sounds like that poster is on some deflection shyt to steer away from the priority at hand. That poster @Benefited sounds just like the white lady in the video, assigning sexual tendencies and attributes to 9yr old... sick fuk. Notice how he had no problem composing a sentence that has 9 yr old and fuk.. that shyt was in his first line of comment. That's a pedo mentality.
Yea that was weird af, because in all my time dealing with kids, I've never seen that out of children. I've known one child be infatuated with one of my older cousins, but never in the way that was described. He just thought she was pretty. What he was describing is something that would have to be taught to a child.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Anyone track down her employer? Hoping they can see this footage and fire her ass. Actions have consequences and this thing needs to be taken to court so the family can get some compensation and this woman can face some justice.

White women have always been about white supremacy. They've tricked a lot of black women into going along with their brand of feminism which is really just about white women getting access to the same privileges as white men. These days some of these caucasians are feeling bold because of metoo and feel like they can use that as a cudgel to attack black males.

This behavior doesn't surprise me one bit. People need to keep speaking out so this woman can get what's coming to her. I predict within the next 3 days she'll be copping pleas trying to come up with some excuse while white feminist Twitter stays silent:scust: