Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm not on some constant women hating shyt, but it's good that stories like this get out there

A lot of people take advantage of the sexism against women in society to pivot the other way - to act like all women innocent and above cheating (women are wonderful effect)

Acting like women are angels is literally why redpill fukkery has gotten so popular

we need to reset expectations for men and women and actually acknowledge the foul shyt we both do to move forward. Otherwise, gender wars will continue to grow

I'm not saying this is 100% real but weird shyt happens in real life all the time

P.S. the main thing that makes this unbelievable is the $50 tip

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It's starting to make sense how y'all be acting whenever women make accusations towards men now. Yall really got women up on a pedestal.

:wow:

This story is nothing NOTHING compared to the stuff that I've seen women do, that women have done with me personally, and the stories they've told me about things they've done to other men.

This is nothing. And yall are having trouble believing this. Wow.

God help yall when you finally find out the truth. And I mean that sincerely, cause some of y'all boys so green that you might snap :picard:
Women be out here tryna suck ya dikk in the living room while they fiancée is drunk on the couch passed out:huhldup:

Yall marrying these women and breeding with them...not on my watch

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not on some constant women hating shyt, but it's good that stories like this get out there

A lot of people take advantage of the sexism against women in society to pivot the other way - to act like all women innocent and above cheating (women are wonderful effect)

Acting like women are angels is literally why redpill fukkery has gotten so popular

we need to reset expectations for men and women and actually acknowledge the foul shyt we both do to move forward. Otherwise, gender wars will continue to grow

I'm not saying this is 100% real but weird shyt happens in real life all the time

P.S. the main thing that makes this unbelievable is the $50 tip
Sounds like some shyt she would say to embellish the story to flex on her online buddies.

He probably gave him a $5. Regardless, that Daphne chick seems to not be playing with these extremely obnoxious, toxic, and egomaniacal women online. So I believe its real but some parts exaggeratted

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And yall are having trouble believing this.

Men enjoy entertainment.

There's a difference between entertainment and real life.

Men don't just take blank slides as face value or accept paragraphs of texts as truths.

This story has a nice beginning, middle and end and is a decent laugh. Doesn't mean it actually happened.

It's 2024 reddit is home to some of the worlds biggest liars and/or aspiring authors. Plus you got people wanting to go viral for attention.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Nope. Lot of brehs are fatherless and were fully indoctrinated by their moms. And even some of the fathers that were there never put their sons up on game.
Shoutout to my mom on putting me on game on the female nature knowing that I wouldn't understand it, until I got into dating age. :wow:

My dad still put me on game when I visit him back then, but knowing that many people's moms don't put them on game and just rely on the father to do it is crazy.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

The only parts of the story she embellished probably was the $50 and the guy being hood.

I remember many moons ago this lady I used to link up with asked if I could pick up an order for her and her co-workers bc they were busy. I was on that side of town so I grabbed the order, dropped it off and she went inside....came back out with the money owed and walked me back to my car. She asked me to drive her around the building to her car.

She stayed in my car and smashed me in the backseat in the parking lot of her job. I found out later she was dating this guy that worked there too and he simped that day and paid for that order i picked up... and here I am digging her out on her lunch break.

Another time this lady asked for a favor. She said her cousin was too drunk to drive and asked if I could give her a ride to pick them up so she could drive them home. It was near midnight...I agreed. She let me smash before we went to get her cousin.... well it was actually her cousin and her boyfriend. Nicca dapped me up and everything.

Shyt like that had me jaded for years.

Last edited:
Daps
It's starting to make sense how y'all be acting whenever women make accusations towards men now. Yall really got women up on a pedestal.

:wow:

This story is nothing NOTHING compared to the stuff that I've seen women do, that women have done with me personally, and the stories they've told me about things they've done to other men.

This is nothing. And yall are having trouble believing this. Wow.

God help yall when you finally find out the truth. And I mean that sincerely, cause some of y'all boys so green that you might snap :picard:
Breh, women really hurt you

:francis: