Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Breh, nxggas is foul.

Yea, I’m nggas :mjtf:

And this ain’t something that would even cross my mind. I already got the p*ssy I’m not playing cucks n robbers with you bih :gucci:

Also she says ‘he tongue kissed me’. Now, as a man, what’s the FIRST thought that comes to mind you tongue kissing a bytch as she’s at home with her man. I don’t even need to answer! We all know. :scust:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
And if he wasn't fukkin the bytch what would be the problem?

Simps cannot rewrite that which was already written. In the words of the infamous anti-Harlemite Omar:

tumblr_inline_mh6w3x4UQX1qz6f4b.gif

You keep saying the same thing, but some men can't handle another man smashing at his place where he pays all the bills.

If you gone fuk somebody wife have some decency and get a hotel or use the car or use your place.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You are for now, thirsty fakkit.
:mjlol:

You keep saying the same thing, but some men can't handle another man smashing at his place where he pays all the bills.

If you gone fuk somebody wife have some decency and get a hotel or use the car or use your place.
I'm still saying the same thing cuz you still tryna tell other nikkas what to do with their dikk :childplease: and for the record I've never smashed wives purposely it's only happened twice and both times I stopped it when I found out they was married

For the last time, my only point is it's easier to respect that we all have a choice and it's easier to convince a nikka to not risk dying over a bytch cuz you emotional than it is to convince a nikka to not wanna fukk wit her. Now I'm done with the shyt y'all nikkas tweakin

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This @BBG nikka in here bragging about his thirst with no shame. And the funniest shyt is I know nikkas like him...nothing but fat, homely looking bytches they fukking :dead: :dead: :dead:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Victim of the game on full display
:dead::dead::dead:

This goofy, out of shape p*ssy furious I called him out. Ain't my fault your posts reads like some weirdo, p*ssy thirsty fakkit who only get fat bytches. Stay mad in my inbox tho, p*ssy. You ain't the first, or last, hoe ass nikka venting in my alerts.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I understand that and that's why I'm trying to dial back some of my rhetoric because I do not preach that men should be monks.

You only break the monk glass in case of emergency :ufdup:

But I do believe in awareness too.

What do you suggest?

I admit that I'm jaded from past situations I've been in (on both sides). I've seen too much. Sometimes I wish for a time when I was innocent and didn't know, like @Umoja.

But then I slap myself cause I'd rather know than look like a fool.
All I'm saying is that you gotta be smart and always keep your head on a swivel. That's the point that I'm trying to make to brehs.

I'd rather be aware an cold, than a happy not knowing victim. If this shyt is poisoning the dating pool, than society got to have a way to keep this shyt accountable, but we know that aint happening. So we are were we are.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Do you not think bytch nikkas exist?? Or better yet, do you think they're some sort of rarity?! :dahell:

You do realize one of the most pleasing aspect of being a real nikka is knowing ain't too many cut like us. So why then do you assume that most nikkas gonna operate that way? Like I said, it's hard to say either way which is why I don't just go around assuming what's cap and what's not. Cause shyt in this kinda situation even if the OP fake it's absolutely realistic fiction.

If he savage enough to be fukin homie chick and not have any fear of rolling up, he’s not coming over just to “tongue kiss her”. That’s some shyt a woman would think of. It’s a bit romantic and nothing about that dynamic is romantic Nggas on that type of time ain’t kissing a bytch in private let alone on the front porch

Then on the other hand, yall tryin to paint it as something a simp, lame would do. A coward. Well, a coward wouldn’t pull up :wtf: . And what woman is cheating on a weak ngga, with an even weaker Ngga :wtf:

It’s not adding up. It doesn’t fit into either box. Of course there are lame nggas out there but there are enough signs that point to this being fake