Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No. Most of ya'll wouldn't get a woman like every other male animal on the planet; only the best of the best get to mate.

Women would form their own social groups who support each other. That way it doesn't matter if men stay or go.

There is a reason so many men abandon their child and woman...it's natural.

:manny:

A woman's solution to poor dating dynamics is to leave men with no sex for the rest of their lives. While yall form a support group deciding which man your all gonna share. I'm sure money will be the biggest factor.

But your disgusted by men who would treat you like "property" though.

You are a prime example of why so many people think women are just inherently self-centered, opportunistic and delusional. Yall don't mind living a life being treated like dirt and property by a man at all, as long as your most narrow minded self-interests are being met.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Idk if I told this story on here before or not, but whoever think this is unbelievable is helplessly naive. I made plans with my side bytch to go to LA some years ago. My job give free tickets to all Universal attractions so I said fukk it got some tickets for us to go to the Hollywood one while we were there. She tells her man that she meeting her girls out there for a vacation. On the day of, I had my bytch drop me off at the airport. She had her man drop her off. We link up right inside the terminal and get to laughing as we see him driving off.

Now this shyt sounds unbelievable right? I'm just a coli nikka lying on the innanet right? No Luken nikka so anyway we go out there and fukk the whole time. We both wanted a threesome so on our last night we went out and bagged a bytch to bring home. This where it gets crazy. So ol girl was really feeling me and didn't want to have the threesome so we ended up fukkin round heavy even after that, we'd both be flying back and forth LA to CHI. Well I ended up getting into an accident and so I didn't have a ride. So when my bytch came to town, my other bytch would have her man pick me up to go get her, drop her off as well. We even went to the store together, I'm texting both my bytches while we all in the car like this shyt crazy wtf 😂😂.

Even after I got a car we would all kick it, they come to my house and we to theirs. Couple years later he caught me texting her tryna fukk n I ain't seen her since tho lol they still happily together tho be posting each other all on they ig. Point of all that is to tell you sometimes the most unbelievable shyt be the dead ass truth so it's hard to say either way. Dapping up a random pizza delivery nikka is a bit much tho unless he recognized him or something which would only make the story even more sinister. But trust me brehs this shyt happens every day and ain't nobody above the game and how it's played. The choice is yours but you can't say ain't nobody told you so

Breh I know you think you flexing but if this is the type of life you gotta live to get girls and feel good, then I feel very sorry for you and your safety. Please find some self love.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain to me what you would even say to HR in that situation? Lol

This ain't even the first time I've heard dudes doing that but it just seems so strange.

"Hello? This HR? You know issa nikka there who fukked my bytch?" :dead:

The OP says that the girl and the side guy were coworkers.

If two coworkers wanna date...that's already a questionable look.

If two trifling ass coworkers who are MARRIED or in relationships wanna date....that's an even more questionable look.

But the moment their little dating turns into any drama that comes back to the job in anyway, it's a wrap. Just cus some ratchet bird brain don't know how to keep drama out her life don't mean a respectable corporation needs to deal with her or her nonsense. She lucky she got a write up. If I was her manager I'd be annoyed and disgusted enough to tell her to clock out, round up her shyt and go take a loooong vacation with her side piece.

It's not so much about them solving the guys issues moreso than maintaining their own respectable and stable workplace. I think that's why the side guy broke up with the dumb bytch too, if the story is true. He was probably reprimanded as well, if not fired cus he was desperate for sex and thought resorting to messing with a babbling depraved bird already in a relationship was a swell idea

Just a cautionary tale to insecure simps that think enabling and sleeping with a cheating bird brain gutter trash is some flex. You wanna live that life thinking you the man? End up losing more than you ever effect. Not short of your very life.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No. Most of ya'll wouldn't get a woman like every other male animal on the planet; only the best of the best get to mate.

Women would form their own social groups who support each other. That way it doesn't matter if men stay or go.

There is a reason so many men abandon their child and woman...it's natural.

:manny:

You sound either insane or uneducated on the workings of the world. Women figured out that life was better for them in monogamous relationships 1000s of years ago.

The natural selection shyt you are talking about only works if offspring have a short maturation period to adulthood or become self sufficient at a very early age. Reason being, males in the wild do not take care of other males children, in fact they often kill them.

There is a massive difference between only needing to protect your offspring from certain death for 0-2 years as opposed to 14. And humans aren’t like lions and gorillas where one male can protect his small group of women for a decade through brute strength. Brute strength doesn’t win fights between humans. No, no, no. Your male has to protect himself and your kids from a mufukka hiding in the trees waiting to stab/shoot someone when they out taking a shyt, someone that burns down your crops, poisons your water, etc……

As I said earlier humans figured out a very long time ago that shyt you talking does not work and monogamy is the best option for a functioning social construct.

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And if he wasn't fukkin the bytch what would be the problem?

Simps cannot rewrite that which was already written. In the words of the infamous anti-Harlemite Omar:

tumblr_inline_mh6w3x4UQX1qz6f4b.gif

What happened to Omar...

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Breh I know you think you flexing but if this is the type of life you gotta live to get girls and feel good, then I feel very sorry for you and your safety. Please find some self love.
It's really sad that y'all hear real life stories of dumb shyt nikkas did years ago and think it's a "flex"... Like I said I wasted my time lol keep getting your bytch fukked by grimey nikkas and getting emotional then bruh idk what to tell ya

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A woman's solution to poor dating dynamics is to leave men with no sex for the rest of their lives. While yall form a support group deciding which man your all gonna share. I'm sure money will be the biggest factor.

You are a prime example of why so many people think women are just inherently self-centered, opportunistic and delusional. Yall don't mind living a life being treated like dirt and property by a man at all, as long as your most narrow minded self-interests are being met.
And you're just simple. We don't owe you sex and you obviously have extremely limited thinking if you think what I said is male centered or about money. This is why most of ya'll shouldn't procreate.

There is no other animal on Earth that gives even the weakest male a chance to procreate except humans.

You can't see pass your own dikk which is why the thought of women doing what is actually best for them scaries you.

We don't care if a being whose whose purpose is to fukk thinks we've selfish. It's 2024, your dry dikk tears don't matter.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

Snapped. :wow:

I tried to rep you but I have to spread some more love around.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

You're not fooling anyone you fukking simp. Do you think it was forgotten that you were in Nicole's DMs begging for forgiveness and trying to break bread.

You will overlook any indiscretions and kowtow if you believe there is a whiff of p*ssy in it.

@Neo The Resurrected ONE
Say it ain't so breh :damn:

And you called me a simp just the other day for taking up for @HarlemHottie against that strange African nikka on here :mjlol:

Daps
And you're just simple. We don't owe you sex and you obviously have extremely limited thinking if you think what I said is male centered or about money. This is why most of ya'll shouldn't procreate.

There is no other animal on Earth that gives even the weakest male a chance to procreate except humans.

You can't see pass your own dikk which is why the thought of women doing what is actually best for them scaries you.

We don't care if a being whose whose purpose is to fukk thinks we've selfish. It's 2024, your dry dikk tears don't matter.

That's it. I'm breaking into your house and imma destroy all your vibrators and dildos, I've had enough of this!