Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
eve ate the forbidden fruit over 300,000 years ago dawg. that tell you everything you need to know about how thrilling it is to step out on your nikka for some women. its a feral pleasure akin to fukking a petite big booty bish in the woods. either you quiet the demon inside or you let it out, some women just don't give a fuq

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Aye breh why you going at Pearl like that?

She cool.

I don't agree with her views and she knows this but I like to have the discussion with her. It's interesting to me.
She isn't cool. She is concentrated scum.

Why do you go on these anti-women diatribes but then put on the cape for than filth, a walking talking example of the problems you see in women. You simp.

Daps
She isn't cool. She is concentrated scum.

Why do you go on these anti-women diatribes but then put on the cape for than filth, a walking talking example of the problems you see in women. You simp.

You calling that woman "filth"?

:pachaha: I see now why you have no experience with women, breh.

It's all starting to make sense now.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You calling that woman "filth"?

:pachaha: I see now why you have no experience with women, breh.

It's all starting to make sense now.
:childplease:

You're not fooling anyone you fukking simp. Do you think it was forgotten that you were in Nicole's DMs begging for forgiveness and trying to break bread.

You will overlook any indiscretions and kowtow if you believe there is a whiff of p*ssy in it.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
This has little to do with trusting women too much.

You learn to smell bullshyt storied on the internet. There's a point where it comes in like rolling 3 snake eyes in a row, possible but not probable.

I'm expected to believe that a man has so little pride that he's willing to play the role of delivery boy. I'm expected to believe that her boyfriend didn't react to her yelling at him to tip him good and that he dapped the driver up afterwards.

It does not play like a real scenario. It sounds like the type of outrage bait someone would throw out there to get attention.
also why did she answer the door if he paid? only for her to yell for him to come down to 'tip' him? tipped him $50 for pizza wtf did they buy? 4 larges 2 20pc wings, 3 2-liters, for the both of them?

:mjlol:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Openly cheat on your man when your name's not on the lease brehettes

I would gave given her a sleeping bag, a pillow, and told her if I catch her sleeping in my alley I'm calling the authorities. You bum ass bytch

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yep. I was trying not to tell my story on here, but I'm the villain in some random breh's story just like you're the villain in ole boy's story.

Mine was a little different, as she would be honest with him and tell him that she was going somewhere with me.

Had me like :dahell:

Cause I would obviously not tell my chic the truth. She was like, "he trusts me and gives me a lot of freedom. Strange huh? :manny: "

Had me :wtf: cause we would be with each other for half the night and I would just drop her back off.

The last time it happened, we stayed out later than we planned and I dropped her off and waited around just in case... cause I really did care about that woman. And I wanted to be in there in case things went down since she was out so late.

So I tell her Imma stay outside until she texts me and tells me that everything is okay.

2 minutes later, she texts me and says "Everything's cool" so I leave.

The next day I ask her about it and she tells me he thought we were just hanging out, so he was cool.

What tripped me out the most was... in my heart of hearts, that ain't me. So I would feel some guilt but let me tell you brehs right here right now. She didn't feel not one iota of guilt. And in my experience, women rarely do.

Women will cheat and do whatever and not feel no kinda way about it whatsoever. The concept of guilt is foreign to them in most instances.
Some women are evil by nature and the relationship is their ultimate form of power for some so you gotta be extremely selective

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
"We not married to him so why do you care."

Unfortunately this is how some women move when they're single. What they want deep down is to be loved and respected and married. But until then they gonna tend to their more childish side, mess with "guys they don't care about" ie: men that fit their physical ideal and ain't shyt otherwise, and the REAL man they want, if he won't wife her she's gonna mind fukk the shyt out of him. Just in retaliation that this real man don't truly want her fake ass. We gotta be aware of the dynamics of being "single" for both men and women and prioritize ourselves.

However, dont forget, a man played a role in this shyt to. Imagine you messing with a side piece. You know this rat has a man, but you want sex. Consequence is, not only is this shyt no doubt a shallow gold digger who's going both of yall for money, she pressures you to do dumb foul shyt you'd rather not do. And you willing to do it to maintain your sex life with somebody. bytches like this are only as strong as their ability to manipulate men into their own needs.

Where I part ways with you @Neo The Resurrected ONE is that all women are like this. This what THIS woman is like. And young single men have to understand they too have an accountability to prioritize ourselves when we out there, and have accountability for the people and places we chose. This poor guy didn't find this awful girl at the library or a college classroom. He probably met her at a club or bar or something. If you gonna look to gutter trash opportunistic bytches with the mentality of teenage girls--girls just want "hot guys" and money...and marriage--then this is what you get.

also, never, EVER look past or "forgive" a girls worst qualities when you are single and just dating. EVER. If she shows you from the jump that she is someone capable of being self-centered, unempathetic, and not giving a fukk about you when your hurt, love yourself first, prioritize yourself first and LEAVE. Don't forgive. Don't apologize like you played some role in her shyt behavior. LEAVE. Cus the next tim she does some dumb shyt with no regard for you its gonna be something like this. You dont get this way overnight out of nowhere. This isn't the first time this toxic bytch did something totally selfish, unempathetic, and disrespectful to this guy, but he blinked.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Guess I hate women if I want to talk about stuff like this right?

:mjlol:

Man the realest thing my own father told me one day was that he fully trusts no woman, not even my own mama who he has been happily married to for 40 years.

Breh if you got a good thing, you keep that and you cherish that. But you better always ALWAYS sleep with one eye open cause these women nowadays will have you looking stupid like ole boy in the post.

Give me my plat!!!! :damn:

So wait so shawty basically asked her husband to give her side piece the tip( :dame:)then him and shawty shared the tip at work the next day in the break room? (:dame:)

Yep, sounds about contemporary dating scene to me :obama:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Does that sound believable to you?

Women really don't understand how men think which is why she sees bravery as the obstacle, so had the character be from the hood to explain the courage.

In reality, pride is the thing that would stop a man from doing something like that. No man is going to want to deliver pizza to a couple, even if they are blowing out the woman's back on the side.

Women don't actually like these hood dudes. They look at them the same we look at ig hoes. They meet our most childish fantasy of what a woman is, even though we know they dont live up to anything we actually "want."

It would be nice to meet an ig hoe that's also a scholar, adjunct professor, part time lawyer, animal rights activist, and violinist. But that ain't happening. So you mess with these sorta girls until shyt "don't work out anymore" for whatever reason that may be and that's it.

Women know these "hood dudes " are useless unproductive cowards. A woman sees hood dudes as someone who fits their most childish fantasy of what a man is and can also take advantage of until "things dont work out anymore" and she finally finds the real man that she wants. This "hood dude" has to buy her gifts, take her to dinners, hop in his car and demean himself and his morals, such as participating in annoying pranks against her boyfriend, just to make her happy. And then eventually he has to get ghosted and watch the woman he did all that shyt for walk away with another man. This is not at all how any man truly wants to live his life just to get sex. The "hood dude" goes through the same shyt as the "nice dude." We don't see that part though when we get caught up in all these angsty thoughts and awful of girls "wanting bad boys." They don't. They're just single and immature.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The reason why women like this behave this way is because they don't have anything to lose.....

Personally, I wouldn't allow a woman to live with me who isn't my wife. Let's start there...

But, @ the end of the day, the pos female (I refuse to call her a woman) had no respect for her main dude who tried to do right by her plus she bumped her gums telling her business to ppl who isn't her homies..

Not everyone live by the street code, especially those who aren't street...

I don't wanna wish anything bad on ppl, but I hope the ppl like that pos broad never get a good man again! Smh..

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Lot of brehs are fatherless and were fully indoctrinated by their moms. And even some of the fathers that were there never put their sons up on game.

Unfortunately this is facts. Was raised under single motherhood and spent a good deal of my life listening to her self-centered feminist rants. My mom, like many women in their 20s, made an immature decision of what a man is based off of chidlish ideals and a wanting to reclaim herself from her own messed up childhood and parents. She wanted some rough neck "pro-black" hotep man and not a straight laced "boring" man with a college degree. Even my aunt is the same way. Any beach bum that can talk sweet about black empowerment, African pride, and especially his politically charged love of the black woman got her under her thumb. She will run away from a decent man like its the plague but run to any clown with a kufi on.

But I realized over time her feminism was more about escaping any accountability for her own poor decision of a man. Spent a great deal of my life wasting my fukking time listening to her crap. Trying everything not to be my (abusive, adultering) father, satisfy my mother by being a "nice guy," and actually believing all women are perfect, wonderful creatures who just want love and honesty and world peace, but men are getting in the way of their grace and intelligence. Had to learn the hard way in life women are very capable of being lieing cheating scumbags just as much as their male counterpart and there's a huge difference between being a nice person who lives respectably and being a total simp who has no boundaries, needs validation, accepts disrespect, always apologizes first, always trying harder, always prioritizes "being there" for others while neglecting what he wants, and let's people, including women, walk all over him.

Years of therapy taught me how to love MYSELF not seek to satisfy girls. And life, including sex and dating, has been good ever since. Real talk. Love you brehs.