Woman brags about cheating on her man and even introducing him to her side dude and he had no idea. She thinks it's funny but somebody dimes her out

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE
Say it ain't so breh :damn:

And you called me a simp just the other day for taking up for @HarlemHottie against that strange African nikka on here :mjlol:

Man I've talked to all the coli lady's at some point or another, I used to even chat with that crazy chic you're talking about until I found out how fake she is.

0/10 do not recommend. Neo did that so you wouldn't have to go through that.

At least I know what Harlem looks like. Your simp ass is simping for a woman you ain't never even seen :deadrose:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
A 50 dollar tip for a Pizza? Yeah. That seems about right.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Man I've talked to all the coli lady's at some point or another, I used to even chat with that crazy chic you're talking about until I found out how fake she is.

0/10 do not recommend. Neo did that so you wouldn't have to go through that.

At least I know what Harlem looks like. Your simp ass is simping for a woman you ain't never even seen :deadrose:

Ay man I still rock with you the hard way you don't gotta get all defensive. We all do things aren't proud of. :pachaha:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Any breh who does not think a chick can move cold and do some shyt like this does not know women.

When I was in the Navy I seen how women really move and it had me :wtf:

One time I met this chick and we started dating. She had a nice house. Two cars. We dated pretty heavy for about 5 months. Frequently she would just tell me to drive her spare vehicle. It was a Pathfinder. I had my own car but figured why not?:ehh:

I never asked. She always insisted. All of a sudden one day she says. Hey we have to stop seeing each other. My husband is coming back home in two days. Come to find out she is married to a damn Master Chief and his ship was about to pull back in after a deployment

I was :what: Your married??? And why did you have me driving this man’s car all around town and the base??? Plus the whole politics of it had me all the way fukked up. I’m a lowly 3rd class Petty Officer. He was a Ghatdam Master Chief

She was cold as fukk. She was acting like she did not know why I was so upset. When he came back home she flipped that switch to wife of a Master Chief so damn smooth I was in awe of her performance.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Any breh who does not think a chick can move cold and do some shyt like this does not know women.

One time I met this chick and we started dating. She had a nice house. Two cars. We dated pretty heavy for about 5 months. Frequently she would just tell me to drive her spare vehicle. It was a Pathfinder. I had my own car but figured why not?:ehh:

I never asked. She always insisted. All of a sudden one day she says. Hey we have to stop seeing each other. My husband is coming back home in two days. Come to find out she is married to a damn Master Chief and his ship was about to pull back in after a deployment

I was :what: Your married??? And why did you have me driving this man’s car all around town and the base??? Plus the whole politics of it had me all the way fukked up. I’m a lowly 3rd class Petty Officer. He was a Ghatdam Master Chief

She was cold as fukk. She was acting like she did not know why I was so upset. When he came back home she flipped that switch to wife of a Master Chief so damn smooth I was in awe of her performance.

:picard:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sounds like some shyt she would say to embellish the story to flex on her online buddies.

He probably gave him a $5. Regardless, that Daphne chick seems to not be playing with these extremely obnoxious, toxic, and egomaniacal women online. So I believe its real but some parts exaggeratted
these online toxic hoes HATE her.

Holding them hoes accountable and they don't like it ONE BIT. :laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Military women whether active duty/spouse/etc. are on a different level. Guess it's that way because they know their spouses are off doing the same. :yeshrug:

Daps

Not to mention that time your girl's aunt gave you a hand job on the way to a funeral :bryan:

These women crazy! Like I said, some of these cats are gonna snap when they discover the truth some day.

Men and women both have that Savage level we can get to, but women live there like Bane lived in the darkness all them years :bryan:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And you're just simple. We don't owe you sex and you obviously have extremely limited thinking if you think what I said is male centered or about money. This is why most of ya'll shouldn't procreate.

There is no other animal on Earth that gives even the weakest male a chance to procreate except humans.

You can't see pass your own dikk which is why the thought of women doing what is actually best for them scaries you.

We don't care if a being whose whose purpose is to fukk thinks we've selfish. It's 2024, your dry dikk tears don't matter.

Edit: Actually, nvm. I see what you're saying.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
imperative to vet your woman as much as you can, they usually leave little clues to their jezabelian ways. Especially if you let them talk enough.
100%.

problem is cats ignore the evidence.

good thing is in this day and age, it's easier than ever for mufukkaz to tell on themselves. But denial is a river in Africa to so many.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Not to mention that time your girl's aunt gave you a hand job on the way to a funeral :bryan:

These women crazy! Like I said, some of these cats are gonna snap when they discover the truth some day.

Men and women both have that Savage level we can get to, but women live there like Bane lived in the darkness all them years :bryan:
At random times I still think about that handjob in a funeral limo. :wow: