Wolf of Wall St.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i don't know how i rate a movie that was mostly montages, i got to see a screener eventually

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
so yo, it kind of looked like he was blowing the coke into her ass, shyt had me :myman:

but then i'm like, is he sniffing the blow out of her @sshole??? :ld:
I was watching this doc about prostitutes and this one bytch said she got high from other women blowing coke in her ass :mindblown:

Get high brehs

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:whew:

DiCaprio is unbelievable. Pure deranged brilliance. His career performance.

The 3 hours felt like nothing. I was never bored.

The editing was.................rushed. But that's about the only negative thing I can say about the movie.

One of the year's best and one of Scorsese's best.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Definitely liked it very funny. It was like a half-hour too long though. Leo killed it, he carries this movie. And he seemed to do it with ease. Everyone else is just bit player in comparison.
This movie did think this guy was a bit more interesting than he really is with the length but I think the choice of profiling this guy and it being soo long was purely part of the theme. The excess of American finance is just on full display including in the film making.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Loved it. Mchauney was a scene stealer. I still dont think leo gets the oscar though as great as he was. Margot was :ohlawd:

Terrence winter da gawd from boardwalk did the screen play. Explains eli. Eli being in it.

was Boiler room on coke n ludes :mjpls:

Last edited:

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Man I had the :russ: reaction when I seent that Eli was the captain of the yacht

Anyone think Jonah Hill could possibly get a Best Supporting Actor nod? Dude's character was a piece of shyt but Jonah played the part real well

And Shane from the Walking Dead in the Quaalude dealing goon role :myman:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't believe this ish was funnier than 98% of the comedies that came out this year. The fastest three hour movie I've ever seen. Leo earns his goat status just off strength of that overdose scene alone. Jonah hill is fukking beast dude is unreal.