The real Jordan Belfort.....:salute:
I wanna shake this mans hand :obama:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
saw the flick last night. for dudes talmbout 3 hours is too long to be in a theater, i don't think you'll feel like that once you get into the movie, but to each their own.

as far as the screener talk is concerned, not gonna front like i never watched a screener, but i'd recommend the theater for this joint.

movie was mad fukking dope though, start to finish. if you're in any type of sales career, you'll be inspired by this joint.

lol @ the security guards "both named rocco" watching on the nanny cam when he was in the nursery with shorty

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Movie is pure crack...shyt had me like :pachaha::bryan::lolbron: the entire movie...even more so cause i went with my girl and she didn't know it was just gonna be a bunch of fukkery...she watched the entire movie like :what::dwillhuh::why:...which had me even more like :russ:

I mean...5 minutes into the movie and Leo is snorting coke out a hookers ass...and did anyone notice he was snorting it OUT THE ASS...not off the buttcheeks...son had her ass in the air, pouring coke into the butthole and was snorting it out...:bryan::bryan:

His scene on the bench with the old lady was :bryan::russ:...shyt had me legit like "nah...nah he...he not...right":lupe::lupe::lupe:

The way his chick hit him with that lawyer talk was :whew::whew: to...

Matter fact that chick did a good job of acting in this movie...I thought she was gonna just be a ditzy blonde chick but she pretty much killed her role :ehh: