Wolf of Wall St.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Finally saw this last night after buying the Blu Ray. Film was all types of :wow: and :lawd: didn't have my checking the time at all. 3 hours flew by. DiCaprio and Hill killed it. I was rolling at the Lemmon 714 part :dead: and the cutscene on the Swiss Airways plane killed me too. Infact now I picture some of the scenes and I start randomly laughing. 3 hours of fun filled fukkery.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw this last night after buying the Blu Ray. Film was all types of :wow: and :lawd: didn't have my checking the time at all. 3 hours flew by. DiCaprio and Hill killed it. I was rolling at the Lemmon 714 part :dead: and the cutscene on the Swiss Airways plane killed me too. Infact now I picture some of the scenes and I start randomly laughing. 3 hours of fun filled fukkery.

Cerebral Palsy phase :dead:

Daps
Got to say I don't get the love for the movie. I know the intention, but even for a dark comedy it was way too over the top I thought. I thought Jonah Hill was cringe worthy...I guess that was what they were kind of going for with the character, so maybe he did his job that way, but it just didn't appeal to me at all.

I don't think American Hustle is a great movie either, but I enjoyed it a lot more than this one. I know it has flaws and can be picked apart too, but hey, I don't like anchovies or mushrooms or peppers on my pizza and other do, that is what makes the world go round.

I enjoyed watching Bale's performance more than Leo D.

Funny how those two movies will always be tied together in my mind as AH is kind of a knockoff version of a Martin S. movie in comedy form, and Marting S tried to go full on dark comedy in the same year...both period pieces and sort of con man related....came out the same season.