Wolf of Wall St.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I'm asking your opinion, who do you think is the better actor when reviewing their entire body of work you have seen? And in your opinion is the Academy completely unbiased or are they type of organization to hold a grudge if you didn't show up when you were nominated or publicly said you are not interested in winning one?
Really? Why aren't you or anyone else upping the Dallas Buyer's Club thread then?
Dalas buyers club is kind of a hard movie and its not a "big movie" like WOWS. Ppl would talk about that movie even without Leo in it. Sure leo has better movies than MM, . I mean he works with the best directors, Most of his movies would have been good even without him :yeshrug:
Most ppl go to his movies because they were made by Scorsese or tarantino
Anyway i was not arguing WOWS vs Dallas or leo vs MM.
I was just saying that mm performance in Dallas was better that leos in WOWS :yeshrug:
You didnt even see it so it does not matter

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dalas buyers club is kind of a hard movie and its not a "big movie" like WOWS. Ppl would talk about that movie even without Leo in it. Sure leo has better movies than MM, . I mean he works with the best directors, Most of his movies would have been good even without him :yeshrug:
Most ppl go to his movies because they were made by Scorsese or tarantino
Anyway i was not arguing WOWS vs Dallas or leo vs MM.
I was just saying that mm performance in Dallas was better that leos in WOWS :yeshrug:
You didnt even see it so it does not matter
Wow, still no opinion on who is better? Pretty straight forward question IMO.
If I think one actor is definitely better than another I think I can say 'he got robbed' without seeing the movie the inferior actor was in.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Wow, still no opinion on who is better? Pretty straight forward question IMO.
If I think one actor is definitely better than another I think I can say 'he got robbed' without seeing the movie the inferior actor was in.
you are rly stupid, lets give DDL and De Niro the oscar every year because they are the best actors that ever lived. Go jerk off to Thor Swinging his hammer

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
And you can jerk off to me previous posts. Hop off my dyck, seriously.
you know what .... go watch Dallas buyers club and see for yourself who had the better performance. Little warning, the movie has no explosions or men with capes

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:merchant: how do the two even compare
came out the same time. had based on true event crime storylines. AH looked like a Scorsese knockoff. Big casts, etc. American Hustle is one of the worst movies ever made and i will never back off that opinion. just a total miss on every level. ton of people caped for it over Wolf

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
came out the same time. had based on true event crime storylines. AH looked like a Scorsese knockoff. Big casts, etc. American Hustle is one of the worst movies ever made and i will never back off that opinion. just a total miss on every level. ton of people caped for it over Wolf
It's a really good movie what are you talking about? I saw both in a close time proximity and the difference is small, although I do like WoWS better.
The acting is good, it's very funny and the twist is funny and very believable. I like American Hustle. :yeshrug:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I Redboxed American Hustle when it came out and it took me two nights to finish it. In comparison, I watched Wolf of Wall Street earlier this year and it's still as great as it was when I first saw it. It might be one of my top 5 Scorsese flicks to be honest. :manny:

Where's Jonah Hill been at the last few years? :jbhmm:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Redboxed American Hustle when it came out and it took me two nights to finish it. In comparison, I watched Wolf of Wall Street earlier this year and it's still as great as it was when I first saw it. It might be one of my top 5 Scorsese flicks to be honest. :manny:

Where's Jonah Hill been at the last few years? :jbhmm:

c/s wolf of Wall Street is a classic. American Hustle was good but low key a little boring at parts.

I know Jonah directed a movie that I think he wrote as well about a year ago called mid-90s. It’s a good movie, def worth peeping, soundtrack was piff.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jonah got super pretentious in the past couple years, but he's still cool. Mid 90s was aight, but i was a skate kid growing up so everyone else might not like it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jonah got super pretentious in the past couple years, but he's still cool. Mid 90s was aight, but i was a skate kid growing up so everyone else might not like it
Mid 90s could be retitled, "The Origin Story of Every California Skater" or "Streetwear: the Movie". lol