Wolf of Wall St.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I enjoyed this one. Jonah Hill had some hilarious dialouge.
Chick who played Dicaprio's wife was :noah:
Damn hilarious when Hill & Dicaprio got into in the house and dudes little girl was observing on some
:whoa: :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just watched the movie...can't believe i missed watching this for so long best movie I've seen in a while...something I noticed that kinda stuck with me... his first wife was the one who gave him his first two great ideas and inspired him..just for him to leave her like that..:damn:

She gave him a hot idea he made it a hot career

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I enjoyed this one. Jonah Hill had some hilarious dialouge.
Chick who played Dicaprio's wife was :noah:
Damn hilarious when Hill & Dicaprio got into in the house and dudes little girl was observing on some
:whoa: :dwillhuh:

lets be honest. I know everyone like margot robbie, but the broad that played his first wife, cristin miloti, looks good as well.

CRISTIN-MILIOTI-at-27th-Annual-Lucille-Lortel-Awards-in-New-York-10.jpg

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I kinda think leo's best performance was actually in the movie "the aviator". he killed that shyt.

Similar to this movie he had to play different ages of the same guy. He did it more convincingly in this joint IMO. His face was so young looking in the Aviator it kind of undermined his performance of Howard Hughes late in life.
But we splitting hairs, Leo is the best leading man in Hollywood right now IMO. I like almost all his performances so yeah I can see that just different strokes, he definitely killed Aviator.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
shyt is on Hulu now for those who haven't seen it.

Saw it yesterday for the first time.
Crazy.