Wolf of Wall St.

Daps
Finally got around to seeing it...great movie wouldn't say its goodfellas or raging bull but still Marty hasnt gone wrong yet. Definetly best performance of Leo's career tho by far. Wouldnt be mad to see him get that oscar.

That's a pretty strong statement, breh :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ITS WEEK nikka WEEK WTF ARE YOU RETARDED!?

It's two e's in week plus the a not even near the e on a keyboard come on nikka

How is anyone going to read all that shyt and you can't spell!? :why:

Actually the W, E, A are in the exact area on the keyboard, one I can type over 100 words, secondly if you knew what I meant what exactly is the problem
obviously because you made you can't match me in any type of exchange so you have to resort to petty criticisms of typos on a message board

go watch some pixar movies with your sweet ass

Daps
Which one's better? I aint one of the people who say hes way overdue for an oscar I think most of his performances were flawed one way or another. This is the first time he sold me 100%

For me...Inception and Revolutionary Road were better. But I'm just saying, that's a strong statement for a guy with Leo's track record. A lot of comp for that role.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
“They gave me the lowest amount of money possible. That was their offer and I said, ‘I will sign the paper tonight. Fax ‘em the papers tonight. I want to sign them tonight before they change their mind. I wanna sign them before I go to sleep tonight so they legally can’t change their mind,” Hill said. He said he wanted to work for Scorsese. “I would sell my house and give him all my money to work for him,” added Hill. “This isn’t what you make money for. You do 22 Jump Street or you do other things, and you can pay your rent. I would’ve done anything in the world. I would do it again in a second … This sh*t isn’t about money. You should do things that you care about.”
- Jonah Hill

:wow:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
For me...Inception and Revolutionary Road were better. But I'm just saying, that's a strong statement for a guy with Leo's track record. A lot of comp for that role.

Before this I think his best role was The Aviator.

And I love Revolutionary Road...and he was good...but Winslet was SO good that he couldn't help but be overshadowed.

But I agree with dude who said this was his best role ever.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which one's better? I aint one of the people who say hes way overdue for an oscar I think most of his performances were flawed one way or another. This is the first time he sold me 100%

I thought his roles in Blood Diamond, Django and Catch Me If You Can we slightly better if not at the same level

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Actually the W, E, A are in the exact area on the keyboard, one I can type over 100 words, secondly if you knew what I meant what exactly is the problem
obviously because you made you can't match me in any type of exchange so you have to resort to petty criticisms of typos on a message board

go watch some pixar movies with your sweet ass
:laff: this nikka acting like I made the movie :umad:

Plus your response was "week" :lolbron: