I would've did one better and hit 'em with the

ibhrCcAGxfXjCC.gif
he negged them both with the lobsters :dead:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sec wanted him to step down, and that would end the investigation, when he didn't leave the case reopened, and the feds don't work like that
and didn't that Tim Durham get like 50 years

I need to read the the details of actual FBI indictment I don't believe shyt in that book or anything this professional con artist has to say

I'm pretty sure his actual net worth was inflated by them bogus as stocks, not to say he didn't have millions, but he obviously is making it seem like he was bigger than he was.
I used the tactic to boost my clients debt to income when i would try to get them approved for jumbo loans

k39GI1c.png
QDA50ap.png
FmD57dk.png
XejtJTR.png
AHbwOK4.png

tumblr_mxk5qhJ8bb1rdw9rjo1_400.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They're victims because you're taking advantage of people who don't know any better and are convinced by Jordan's salesmanship. Regardless if he's just really good at "selling stuff" (despite the fact that he outright lied to people as well)

I think what ppl fail to realize is he just wasn't "selling" stocks. He was purposely manipulating stocks for his own personal gain. No different then a ponzi scheme. If he was selling those penny stocks without artificially inflating the value of shares then it would've been fine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
k39GI1c.png
QDA50ap.png
FmD57dk.png
XejtJTR.png
AHbwOK4.png

tumblr_mxk5qhJ8bb1rdw9rjo1_400.gif

Con artist like gun have delusions of grandeur that appeal to dumb asses like you

he wasn't even on Wall Street

the movie and his book should be called The Leech of Long Island, that would've been more appropriate

look the most famous wall street crimes, look at the dollar amounts, look at the sentences, then compare them to this hack

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Con artist like gun have delusions of grandeur that appeal to dumb asses like you

he wasn't even on Wall Street

the movie and his book should be called The Leech of Long Island, that would've been more appropriate

look the most famous wall street crimes, look at the dollar amounts, look at the sentences, then compare them to this hack

No need for personal attacks, you seem to hold some sort of vendetta against him for no reason.

He is no Bernie Maddoff or Stanford International Bank... We all watch CNBC American Greed and are quite savvy to ponzi schemes but let's not make light off him pumping and dumping stock or manipulating shares prices for a fat payday.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
No because, in real life his victims were the elderly, the type of people these clowns pick on
ain't rich man gonna be fukking with a busta like him, he is a great con man, because he managed to get his bullshyt ass book turned into a movie
that I can give him, he is a salesman

I think most of us are celebrating the movie rather than the person.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
And dumb ass people believe dumb ass shyt in movies, because they do nothing in real life

This nikka got all that cash, where did it come from

nikka is trading stocks, nobody coming to him dumping duffle bags of money

he has to move the money from trading account to a bank in order to withdraw in the first damn place

meaning he could have had his money setup to go to an off shore account in the very beginning like rich people do anyway

shyt don't make sense. He suppose to be making a million a weak
lets just pretend was just ignorant to how financial institutions work and decided to withdraw all his money from his bank account
and move physically to another country.
why the fukk is sending this bytch on airline with all this money instead of on a private jet
Also if all his money was going to another country was he playing on leaving America too and moving there

LMAO at the feds being cool with him stepping down from a company and not pursuing him further even though they've been investigating him for crimes
complete bullshyt, feds don't ever give up until your ass is in jail is what they're there for, you have to be a damn fool to believe any of this is true

The realest scene in the movie when his bum ass was at the seminer speaking to that room of depressed morons looking a way out of their pathetic lives.
I know because I been to a lot of them things when I was at that low point in life looking for answers on how to get rich, put damn at least I was 19 years old going to that shyt listen to this con men.

That book was the greatest scam he came up with, and he is great salesman, because people actually believing he was making a million a weak
then somebody had the nerve to post that weak ass beach party like that was suppose to some kind of proof of his legendary stunting
ITS WEEK nikka WEEK WTF ARE YOU RETARDED!?

It's two e's in week plus the a not even near the e on a keyboard come on nikka

How is anyone going to read all that shyt and you can't spell!? :why: