Veteran
Daps
tumblr_mzh218eSdJ1qcqqpjo1_250.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
exactly.....the shyt was just meaningless...it was literally a movie about a dude spending money and somehow they made that shyt 3hrs long :smh:....i finished watching it and was like "did i just watch 3hrs worth of a rap video?" :dwillhuh:
Exactly. nikkas tried to neg me to Bolivia when I said at the end I was like, this is it? Still not better than Hustle IMO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was ok, I didn't know it was suppose to be a comedy
Leo did a good job and carried the film, Jonah hill's character was annoying and not believable at all

I think this shyt had a lot to do with Jordan Belfort cat embellishing his life story, from my understanding dude came from a wealthy family
already, plus speaking of somebody who's done white collar crime, a lot of stuff with the feds didn't make any sense

How the feds gonna offer him a deal for snitching on people that he recruited, trained, and worked for him, shyt don't work like that
he either snitched on cats from bigger firms that he knew, but didn't want to put in the film, or he got busted for doing way less shyt then what
he portrayed.

Also this guy has bags of CASH MONEY, which is untraceable as long as you can keep it hidden, which is easy to do
I mean some people are stupid, but thats not where it gets ridiculous.
This nikka really tried to smuggling CASH into switzlerand like he's drug dealer or something
he could have just gave it to his Aunt create a shelf corporation and wire the money to her swiss account
plus there's a shyt load of other ways to move money besides taping to a hooker

I know they gotta do shyt for entertainment factor, but I think that belfort cat really made up most of that shyt, and probably was making nearly the money he says he was

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Also this guy has bags of CASH MONEY, which is untraceable as long as you can keep it hidden, which is easy to do
I mean some people are stupid, but thats not where it gets ridiculous.
This nikka really tried to smuggling CASH into switzlerand like he's drug dealer or something
he could have just gave it to his Aunt create a shelf corporation and wire the money to her swiss account
plus there's a shyt load of other ways to move money besides taping to a hooker

educate me

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
http://www.forbes.com/sites/lorensteffy/2014/01/08/why-i-dont-intend-to-see-the-wolf-of-wall-street/

Haven't seen it yet but I guess this is the gripe people have with the film? They don't show the damage he's done to his victims and it just focuses on the hedonism because of course he knows that the American public was going to eat that shyt up.

this is what I dont get though.. how are they victims? They have the right to say no.. its not Leo(Jordans) fault he was a good sales person.. you cant FORCE anyone to say YES. Thats their own responsibility and risks and faults.

Another thing I never understood was.. did they ever mention WHY he was under investigation? What was so illegal about his operation outside of the "rabbit holes" ? I mean if his firm was doing illegal practices, they woulda never got that big..

when I was listening to the sentencing, it was for 25 counts of money laundering? Or something? That had to be about the rabbit hole scams right? But he was making so much legit money, how would they even know about those?

when customers used to come back and cry to my manager when I used to be reigning top sales person at AT&T and then eventually Verizon I used to just sit there with the :stopitslime: face.. on some.. you are a 35 year old man with a family, I didnt force you to accept shyt its not my fault you spent $300 on accessories and then 3 months later regret them :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so his aunt suddenly gets 21 mill in her account out of nowhere.. dont you think the feds gonna be suspcious?

The IRS maybe, but not the Feds. Plus why are you sending 21 million at one time
The Feds ain't batman, they can't move that fast but even if they followed the money, once its in switzerland
they can't do shyt, IRS can go after her, put guess what just FILE A TAX RETURN and pay the taxes on the money before you send it, IRS will give too shyts.
you do through multiple accounts and in different increments. They have shelf corporations you can buy without going out the country, and you can setup bank accounts in the corporate name, move money that way with a lawyer using a power of Attorney. Man there's hundreds a ways he could've got the money out the country
than that dumb ass shyt.
Business moves millions of dollars everyday, without a tip the feds will have no idea where the money is or what it's going to.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol everyone is smarter than the doers

And dumb ass people believe dumb ass shyt in movies, because they do nothing in real life

This nikka got all that cash, where did it come from

nikka is trading stocks, nobody coming to him dumping duffle bags of money

he has to move the money from trading account to a bank in order to withdraw in the first damn place

meaning he could have had his money setup to go to an off shore account in the very beginning like rich people do anyway

shyt don't make sense. He suppose to be making a million a weak
lets just pretend was just ignorant to how financial institutions work and decided to withdraw all his money from his bank account
and move physically to another country.
why the fukk is sending this bytch on airline with all this money instead of on a private jet
Also if all his money was going to another country was he playing on leaving America too and moving there

LMAO at the feds being cool with him stepping down from a company and not pursuing him further even though they've been investigating him for crimes
complete bullshyt, feds don't ever give up until your ass is in jail is what they're there for, you have to be a damn fool to believe any of this is true

The realest scene in the movie when his bum ass was at the seminer speaking to that room of depressed morons looking a way out of their pathetic lives.
I know because I been to a lot of them things when I was at that low point in life looking for answers on how to get rich, put damn at least I was 19 years old going to that shyt listen to this con men.

That book was the greatest scam he came up with, and he is great salesman, because people actually believing he was making a million a weak
then somebody had the nerve to post that weak ass beach party like that was suppose to some kind of proof of his legendary stunting

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
And dumb ass people believe dumb ass shyt in movies, because they do nothing in real life

This nikka got all that cash, where did it come from

nikka is trading stocks, nobody coming to him dumping duffle bags of money

he has to move the money from trading account to a bank in order to withdraw in the first damn place

meaning he could have had his money setup to go to an off shore account in the very beginning like rich people do anyway

shyt don't make sense. He suppose to be making a million a weak
lets just pretend was just ignorant to how financial institutions work and decided to withdraw all his money from his bank account
and move physically to another country.
why the fukk is sending this bytch on airline with all this money instead of on a private jet
Also if all his money was going to another country was he playing on leaving America too and moving there

LMAO at the feds being cool with him stepping down from a company and not pursuing him further even though they've been investigating him for crimes
complete bullshyt, feds don't ever give up until your ass is in jail is what they're there for, you have to be a damn fool to believe any of this is true

The realest scene in the movie when his bum ass was at the seminer speaking to that room of depressed morons looking a way out of their pathetic lives.
I know because I been to a lot of them things when I was at that low point in life looking for answers on how to get rich, put damn at least I was 19 years old going to that shyt listen to this con men.

That book was the greatest scam he came up with, and he is great salesman, because people actually believing he was making a million a weak
then somebody had the nerve to post that weak ass beach party like that was suppose to some kind of proof of his legendary stunting

You care too much