Wolf of Wall St.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally forgot that happened.. what the fukk is up with people fixating on something homosexual that occurs in a movie? fukking absurd. Every other heterosexual male just blocked it out their memory. It was literally like a 10 second scene if that. I swear the ultra-homophobic dudes out there are all secretly fakkits.
why does the duration matter? Gay is gay. If im homophobic for not wanting to watch or enjoying a gay orgy scene then ill be that. You can call me all the names you want . If your used to watching gay stuff like that then of course it didnt bother you. Hollywood sneaking graphic gay scenes in mainstream movies is a fairly new thing. this wasnt happening in the 90s or even early 00s.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just found out that the actress that played Jordan's wife is Australian :ohhh:. She pulled off that New York accent well :ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
first hour and a half he just spending money and doing drugs, then he meet the cop (coach t da gawd) there's finally an interesting narrative and conversation, then they go the goodfellas route where he tryna stay off the cops radar and shyt but instead of him doing stupid shyt his boy does :smh:, then he goes bak to spending money and doing drugs....end of the movie he loses his woman, gets off light when it comes to jail (like every cac) then comes bak an does seminars :why:...shyt was soooooo average
:ufdup:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does the duration matter? Gay is gay. If im homophobic for not wanting to watch or enjoying a gay orgy scene then ill be that. You can call me all the names you want . If your used to watching gay stuff like that then of course it didnt bother you. Hollywood sneaking graphic gay scenes in mainstream movies is a fairly new thing. this wasnt happening in the 90s or even early 00s.

It's not long enough to be relevant . You are discussing a glitch in a game.and looking to discredit the whole movie as gay when there are more hetero scenes in it. It's like me calling all nigerians "yahooze" and nothing but shady scammers. Get outta here with your backwards abuja ass logic

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
finally saw this. leo was brilliant. did not feel like 3 hours. i didn't think i was gonna like it very much but it ended up being one of my favorite movies of 2013.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
first hour and a half he just spending money and doing drugs, then he meet the cop (coach t da gawd) there's finally an interesting narrative and conversation, then they go the goodfellas route where he tryna stay off the cops radar and shyt but instead of him doing stupid shyt his boy does :smh:, then he goes bak to spending money and doing drugs....end of the movie he loses his woman, gets off light when it comes to jail (like every cac) then comes bak an does seminars :why:...shyt was soooooo average

You are looking at this movie way too seriously. If you view it as a Judd Apatow take on Wall Street instead of Oliver Stone it will be much more enjoyable

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
also do you really expect me to believe this guy drove home whilst having the herp derp face:russ:guy looked like super retard

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Anybody got a gif of Leo ticking at his wedding lol shyt had me :dead:

Edit:

I didn't find the whole thing but this will work

tumblr_mzh0tt7WXR1skggp0o7_500.gif

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

FREE BIG MEECH!!!!