Wolf of Wall St.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So out of all the abundance of t*ts and vag, the only thing you remembered was leo with a candle in his ass and a scene thats literally a figment of your imagination because it doesnt exist? Ppl exposed themselves everyday on here:lmfao:
Actually you just exposed yourself. Maybe your used to watching those things but I'm not. How does the amount of naked women take away from the fact that there is a gay orgy scene?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Actually you just exposed yourself. Maybe your used to watching those things but I'm not. How does the amount of naked women take away from the fact that there is a gay orgy scene?

What the fukk are you talking about? There is no gay orgy scene. Maybe thats how your insecure closeted brain cells interpreted that. Says a lot about you:blackjesusufdup:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk are you talking about? There is no gay orgy scene. Maybe thats how your insecure closeted brain cells interpreted that. Says a lot about you:blackjesusufdup:
Thanks for proving you obviously didn't watch the movie.
"
The main character cheats on his wife, marries a new woman, and then cheats on her with an array of prostitutes. In one scene, he snorts cocaine out of a prostitute's anus. Many of the traders at his firm are shown briefly having raw, graphic sex with prostitutes and other women. Oral sex is suggested several times. There's copious female nudity, as well as male bottoms. A female character teases the main character by opening her legs in his general direction, though nothing's shown to the camera. A shot of a large orgy of gay men is shown. There are several references to masturbation, and in one very brief shot (so quick viewers might miss it) a masturbating man's erect penis is exposed."
http://www.fandango.com/thewolfofwallstreet2013_163440/criticreviews

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for proving you obviously didn't watch the movie.
"
The main character cheats on his wife, marries a new woman, and then cheats on her with an array of prostitutes. In one scene, he snorts cocaine out of a prostitute's anus. Many of the traders at his firm are shown briefly having raw, graphic sex with prostitutes and other women. Oral sex is suggested several times. There's copious female nudity, as well as male bottoms. A female character teases the main character by opening her legs in his general direction, though nothing's shown to the camera. A shot of a large orgy of gay men is shown. There are several references to masturbation, and in one very brief shot (so quick viewers might miss it) a masturbating man's erect penis is exposed."
http://www.fandango.com/thewolfofwallstreet2013_163440/criticreviews

Oh the gay butler. I completely forgot about that, because, you know, I'm a hetero male and that shyt did not bother me that much. Its still says a lot that two scenes out a near 3 hour movie bugged you that much

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh the gay butler. I completely forgot about that, because, you know, I'm a hetero male and that shyt did not bother me that much. Its still says a lot that two scenes out a near 3 hour movie bugged you that much
Yes. its says I don't find that entertaining. All I said was that it was gay as fukk(which it is) as warning to those who haven't seen it... Your the one worked about it. If your not bothered watching a gay orgy then more power to you "hetero male". You do you. Imma do me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yes. its says I don't find that entertaining. All I said was that it was gay as fukk(which it is) as warning to those who haven't seen it... Your the one worked about it. If your not bothered watching a gay orgy then more power to you "hetero male". You do you. Imma do me.

Why is me "doing me" in your mind? fakkit :blackjesusufdup:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
it wasnt trash but my gawd is it over hyped on this board...i'd give it a 7.5/10 but i start out at a 7 when it comes to r rated movies so thats not saying much :patrice:
the film is entertaining and has the Scorcese(sp) stamp, but that doesn't automatically make it some prestigious Film of the decade etc.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the film is entertaining and has the Scorcese(sp) stamp, but that doesn't automatically make it some prestigious Film of the decade etc.
exactly.....the shyt was just meaningless...it was literally a movie about a dude spending money and somehow they made that shyt 3hrs long :smh:....i finished watching it and was like "did i just watch 3hrs worth of a rap video?" :dwillhuh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
exactly.....the shyt was just meaningless...it was literally a movie about a dude spending money and somehow they made that shyt 3hrs long :smh:....i finished watching it and was like "did i just watch 3hrs worth of a rap video?" :dwillhuh:
hahahaha, i wouldn't take that route of reviewing it but it's no where as epic as goodfellas etc.
It kinda reminded me of Boogie Nights.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I totally forgot that happened.. what the fukk is up with people fixating on something homosexual that occurs in a movie? fukking absurd. Every other heterosexual male just blocked it out their memory. It was literally like a 10 second scene if that. I swear the ultra-homophobic dudes out there are all secretly fakkits.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
first hour and a half he just spending money and doing drugs, then he meet the cop (coach t da gawd) there's finally an interesting narrative and conversation, then they go the goodfellas route where he tryna stay off the cops radar and shyt but instead of him doing stupid shyt his boy does :smh:, then he goes bak to spending money and doing drugs....end of the movie he loses his woman, gets off light when it comes to jail (like every cac) then comes bak an does seminars :why:...shyt was soooooo average