WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Still the dumbest belief in all of basketball. LeBron joined a team with 2 players who hadn't been out of the 1st round in 4 years. And that's ALL they had.

Then he joined 2 players who never even been to the playoffs. And that's ALL they had.

Why did he go to Miami? Because BOSTON had 3 HOF's and a budding star PG on their squad. Boston's wasn't even the first Big 3 though. I remember Houston had a Big 4 back in the day and nikkas just conveniently forget how Shaq and Kobe also had Glen fukkin Rice. :heh:

This p*ssy nikka Durant signed with a team that already won a chip without him, won 73 games without him and beat him... without him. nikka can win 10 rings straight but he'll always be a loser.

LMAO HE JOINED UP WIT A TOP 10 PLAYER AND A TOP 3 PLAYER......STOP THE BULLSHIIT, U KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT HE DID AND HOW THAT THE LEAGUE HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION POST-THE DECISION

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Still the dumbest belief in all of basketball. LeBron joined a team with 2 players who hadn't been out of the 1st round in 4 years. And that's ALL they had.

Then he joined 2 players who never even been to the playoffs. And that's ALL they had.

Why did he go to Miami? Because BOSTON had 3 HOF's and a budding star PG on their squad. Boston's wasn't even the first Big 3 though. I remember Houston had a Big 4 back in the day and nikkas just conveniently forget how Shaq and Kobe also had Glen fukkin Rice. :heh:

This p*ssy nikka Durant signed with a team that already won a chip without him, won 73 games without him and beat him... without him. nikka can win 10 rings straight but he'll always be a loser.

Nikka was going agasint this crew by himself

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
LMAO HE JOINED UP WIT A TOP 10 PLAYER AND A TOP 3 PLAYER......STOP THE BULLSHIIT, U KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT HE DID AND HOW THAT THE LEAGUE HEADED IN THAT DIRECTION POST-THE DECISION

Wade was really top 3? :martin:

Bosh was really top 10? :martin:

How the fukk you top 10 and never won a playoff series? :why:

Yall nikkas, man. :smh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah let's fondly look back at all of the parity this league never had :smh:

It's not the parity of lack thereof for me, it's the blowouts. There's been 60 games so far and maybe 12 of them weren't blowouts?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron started all this shyt with Superteam. Plus, LeBron's style game is bored as fukk. Eastern Conference teams always disappointed.

Best of 7 in 1st round and 2nd round just stupid.

Should

Best of 3 in 1st round
Best of 5 in 2nd round
Best of 7 in 3 round
Best of 7 in the Finals

Refs always ruined the fun. Always bail out superstar, too sensitive with physical game.

NBA are too damn predictable unlike other sports

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I told these retards that a western conference with Warriors, Spurs, Thunder (with both Durant and Westbrook) and take your pick of Clippers (if they are ever healthy) and Rockets would be infinitely more interesting than what we are watching and I was told by a number of people here that another team would step in and fill the void of the Thunder :mjlol:
Coli wanted West teams to beat the shyt out of each other all the while Bron sleepwalks to the finals :hhh: