WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"warriors fans will be like trump supporters if they win the finals" :flabbynsick:

lol you thought that was clever as hell as you hit "post reply" like yea, this will get me daps because people hate trump on here and they hate the warriors!!!! :blessed:

:mjlol:
If your brain could comprehend that Warriors fans are annoying irrational weirdos prone to sticking their fingers in their ears whenever someone tries to reason with them, you would have just kept your mouth shut.

:coffee:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your brain could comprehend that Warriors fans are annoying irrational weirdos prone to sticking their fingers in their ears whenever someone tries to reason with them, you would have just kept your mouth shut.

i mean i don't expect much from the same idiot that was arguing steph was "overrated" cuz he didn't have a "post game"

you remember that don't you? cuz i remember
stupid old man :mjlol: fukk off trying to reason your shytty sports takes

"they're JUST like trump supporters, am i right guys???" :dead:

Daps

Where are you this shyt from? Warriors fans on this board (for the most part) barely even post to be classified as "annoying irrational weirdos prone to sticking their fingers in their ears whenever someone tries to reason with them" :dwillhuh:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
So KD was supposed to sacrifice his best shot at at a ring so y'all nikkaz could be entertained by corny ass storylines and so the NBA can keep up ratings :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: KD don't owe nobody shyt but to look out for himself. Y'all are weirdos
B-B-B-B-But KD ruined my season breh, my my storylines :mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i mean i don't expect much from the same idiot that was arguing steph was "overrated" cuz he didn't have a "post game"

you remember that don't you? cuz i remember
stupid old man :mjlol: fukk off trying to reason your shytty sports takes

"they're JUST like trump supporters, am i right guys???" :dead:
He was overrated then.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are you this shyt from? Warriors fans on this board (for the most part) barely even post to be classified as "annoying irrational weirdos prone to sticking their fingers in their ears whenever someone tries to reason with them" :dwillhuh:
If you didn't take your sabbatical last summer after that 3-1 collapse you'd know.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
1-16 seeding would make this more interesting.

If Westbrook wasn't so stubborn, he coulda been on the Lakers next year with Paul George and created a helluva rivalry with Golden State. :kobewhatever:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
WE CAN ALL THANK LEBRON FOR STARTING THIS RUNNING TO SUPERTEAMS, NON-COMPETITIVE FRIENDLY LEAGUE WE WATCH .. BLAME SILVER ALL U WANT, THIS IS LEBRONS NBA.

Still the dumbest belief in all of basketball. LeBron joined a team with 2 players who hadn't been out of the 1st round in 4 years. And that's ALL they had.

Then he joined 2 players who never even been to the playoffs. And that's ALL they had.

Why did he go to Miami? Because BOSTON had 3 HOF's and a budding star PG on their squad. Boston's wasn't even the first Big 3 though. I remember Houston had a Big 4 back in the day and nikkas just conveniently forget how Shaq and Kobe also had Glen fukkin Rice. :heh:

This p*ssy nikka Durant signed with a team that already won a chip without him, won 73 games without him and beat him... without him. nikka can win 10 rings straight but he'll always be a loser.

Daps
If you didn't take your sabbatical last summer after that 3-1 collapse you'd know.

I was here posting well after the Finals had completed, and into free agency (I was still posting when Durant signed with GS). Stop regurgitating:duck:. What were Warriors fans saying after the Finals? Remind me. :jbhmm: