WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don't see how the Warriors keep it together, the only way they've been able to stack this talent is because Curry was on such a good deal. But that will change this summer, they will have 2 players eating up 70% of their cap, and Klay/Dray are both obviously max players as well, so how do you put a team around that?

Klay is up for a new contract after the 2018/19 season, the Cavs have their guys locked up on the old CBA. Like Kyrie is probably going to be making half what Curry makes for the next 3 years.

you know those sambos gonna take paycuts to stay together

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
That is not a point that anyone here including me tried to make. You are missing our point. You wanna say KD isn't built like MJ and Kobe? You're right, he's not. He's not competitive like they were, so you agree with us there.

the point about competitive balance is not up to the players to uphold no, it's for the league to figure out and they will. I couldn't care less about ratings. I care about the quality of ball that I'm watching and look at this. There's a game going on right now and instead of watching it you are in here arguing with me and others and the reason for that is because the Jazz are garbage and nobody wants to watch all these sweeps and short series, shyts boring :manny:
The Warriors are playing some of the highest quality of basketball we've ever seen because of KD's move, you don't appreciate they way they play ball? It ain't the Warriors fault the Jazz have zero shooters and two injured players. As a fan of basketball I can't understand how people don't like watching ball played at its highest level. 87 Lakers 96 Bulls, 01 Lakers 09 Lakers the 2014 Spurs playoff run. That shyt is beautiful basketball

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll see, in 3 years Curry and KD will be 32, the guys in Minnie will be 23-25.

Oh yeah eventually they'll fall off but barring a tremendous amount of injury there's no way they don't get out of the west for the next three years

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Warriors are playing some of the highest quality of basketball we've ever seen because of KD's move, you don't appreciate they way they play ball? It ain't the Warriors fault the Jazz have zero shooters and two injured players. As a fan of basketball I can't understand how people don't like watching ball played at its highest level. 87 Lakers 96 Bulls, 01 Lakers 09 Lakers the 2014 Spurs playoff run. That shyt is beautiful basketball

No, I thought the Warriors offense was easier on the eyes when KD wasn't there honestly. Regardless of that, I want to see competitive basketball. shyt ain't too impressive to me when the best player on the other squad is Gordon Hayward :ld:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's boring because we all know what the finals match up is gonna be and all of this shyt is basically filler :francis:

Hell, even NBA players know what it is at this point and not even tryin to make it interesting so why should I give a fukk up until the finals?

People that find this bullshyt interesting are the same type of people who can watch a movie repeatedly already knowing everything that's about to happen. If I know the ending, I don't even want to watch the movie once :yeshrug: