WOAT NBA PLAYOFFS

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's to guarantee the lower seeded team gets at least 2 home games for revenue.

And, this will be the last of the super teams formed through free agency, the new CBA will make sure a Durant situation never happens again.

The new CBA gon have 80% of the teams treadmill status. :scust:

Hopefully Hinkie can save one of these squads from purgatory.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The new CBA gon have 80% of the teams treadmill status. :scust:

Hopefully Hinkie can save one of these squads from purgatory.

I think it'll make for more balanced teams, but we won't see it for a few years. The loaded squads under the old rules need to be thinned out first (Warriors/Cavs).

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That's why the league shouldn't own teams (New Orleans at the time). It's the reason why the cp3 to lwo fell through. Hating add owners like Cuban and Gilbert:pacspit:

Now that :lolbron: is back in CLE and they have won a championship (and have a chance at a repeat), I can guarantee that Gilbert isn't a hating-ass owner anymore. :mjpls:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Cause the Cavs had to pull out all the stops and go deep into the luxury tax just to be able to try and have the finals not look like Globetrotters games.

Low key the league might've pressured ATL for the Korver trade cause they saw the ratings dipping from last season.

Don't give the league or the Hawks that much credit. Hawks are trying to clean up the front office now so moves like that, signing WOAT to 4 yrs 70 M's guaranteed, allowing Horford and Carroll to walk for nothing, don't happen again

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they will need to, the new CBA seems intent on breaking up superteams, or at the very least stopping them from forming via free agency.

Just look at Paul George, this dude would stay in Indiana if he gets all-nba honors.

The ironic thing is that may prolong the Cavs Warriors run because it's less likely you see George or Butler to say the Celtics or a team a player away because they can get so much more staying with their team

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You lying to yourself if you think players choose teams based on providing entertainment to fans :mjlol:. Them dudes care about two things when changing teams winning or money or a mixture a both. They don't give a fukk about keeping the competitive balance of their confrence. Stop lying to yourself breh

That is not a point that anyone here including me tried to make. You are missing our point. You wanna say KD isn't built like MJ and Kobe? You're right, he's not. He's not competitive like they were, so you agree with us there.

the point about competitive balance is not up to the players to uphold no, it's for the league to figure out and they will. I couldn't care less about ratings. I care about the quality of ball that I'm watching and look at this. There's a game going on right now and instead of watching it you are in here arguing with me and others and the reason for that is because the Jazz are garbage and nobody wants to watch all these sweeps and short series, shyts boring :manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Your delusional, half-witted cabal hot takes would be more suited to the fan fiction of this board. A board full of folk who bytch and push agendas, rather than discuss the game itself. :hubie:
Its like you sit around and try to come up with as many ways to say "I know you are but what am I?" as you can :mjlol:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The ironic thing is that may prolong the Cavs Warriors run because it's less likely you see George or Butler to say the Celtics or a team a player away because they can get so much more staying with their team

I just don't see how the Warriors keep it together, the only way they've been able to stack this talent is because Curry was on such a good deal. But that will change this summer, they will have 2 players eating up 70% of their cap, and Klay/Dray are both obviously max players as well, so how do you put a team around that?

Klay is up for a new contract after the 2018/19 season, the Cavs have their guys locked up on the old CBA. Like Kyrie is probably going to be making half what Curry makes for the next 3 years.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see how the Warriors keep it together, the only way they've been able to stack this talent is because Curry was on such a good deal. But that will change this summer, they will have 2 players eating up 70% of their cap, and Klay/Dray are both obviously max players as well, so how do you put a team around that?

Klay is up for a new contract after the 2018/19 season, the Cavs have their guys locked up on the old CBA.

Even if they lose one key player their so loaded their still the best team in the west