WNBA stay getting clowned lol Look at this small ass mvp trophy

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not even close to being a genuine comparison considering that the WNBA women get championship rings themselves. For the record, the NBA Summer League MVP trophy isn't that much bigger than the WNBA all MVP Trophy.

You’re right it’s not a comparison given it’s a championship vs an exhibition of mostly non nba players that not even the players themselves care about

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt looks like my Invictus cologne bottle

rRmKP4IJzuZ5wh7y.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The big deal is we not talking about Kobe, Bron, and MJ :childplease:

We talking about how the hell has no player in the history of their league ever scored over 30 in the All-star game? AD did that in a half. Just further proof that shyt ain't entertaining to anybody but basketball nerds that "study the game" on their couch with a superiority complex while working regular jobs like the rest of us.

Didn't know they only played 10 minute quarters tho. The better point is how relatively new their league is compared to the NBA. I didn't think about that when I made that post.
People scoring 30 in a half or shooting 15 3's like Steph is a new development for the NBA breh. That was not common in the NBA so I don't expect it in the WNBA.

The highest ppg season ever in the WNBA is something like 25ppg. Highest scoring game ever is 53. Expecting women to have the same athletic workrate as men kinda silly.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
MLS just signed a 2.5 billion tv deal and their ratings are fairly equal to WNBA. F1 just signed 3 years $270 million and they don’t have the fan base WNBA has. The problem is PERCEPTION. A secondary problem is bad business being done by the NBA. No other entity would allow their product to be completely shyt on by their own media partners. Adam Silver is a fukking terrible commissioner, they should invest in stuff like better trophies and at least TRY to present the league seriously.