WNBA stay getting clowned lol Look at this small ass mvp trophy

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the WNBA does this type of shyt on purpose to get talked about

:dead:

honest to god I don't think this league will ever get taken seriously. It's gotten extremely topic especially with how vocal they are about wage and the disrespect they get. it's like inviting teenage boys to troll u

BBG

Superstar
Daps
What's the big deal?

It's an ASG. Kobe, Bron, and MJ played in 50 combined ASGs and broke 30 7 times.

They have 10 minute quarters too.
The big deal is we not talking about Kobe, Bron, and MJ :childplease:

We talking about how the hell has no player in the history of their league ever scored over 30 in the All-star game? AD did that in a half. Just further proof that shyt ain't entertaining to anybody but basketball nerds that "study the game" on their couch with a superiority complex while working regular jobs like the rest of us.

Didn't know they only played 10 minute quarters tho. The better point is how relatively new their league is compared to the NBA. I didn't think about that when I made that post.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Out here with the Ashes trophy :mjgrin:

the-ashes.jpg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The big deal is we not talking about Kobe, Bron, and MJ :childplease:

We talking about how the hell has no player in the history of their league ever scored over 30 in the All-star game? AD did that in a half. Just further proof that shyt ain't entertaining to anybody but basketball nerds that "study the game" on their couch with a superiority complex while working regular jobs like the rest of us.

Didn't know they only played 10 minute quarters tho. The better point is how relatively new their league is compared to the NBA. I didn't think about that when I made that post.
I’m wit u. That is kind of crazy nobody ever dropped 30. Them girls don’t play defense at all in that game either