WNBA stay getting clowned lol Look at this small ass mvp trophy

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I feel sorry for the WNBA players, I'm surprised that the league lasted this long

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the llws, spelling bee, ashes all gross money
unlike the wnba

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MLS just signed a 2.5 billion tv deal and their ratings are fairly equal to WNBA. F1 just signed 3 years $270 million and they don’t have the fan base WNBA has. The problem is PERCEPTION. A secondary problem is bad business being done by the NBA. No other entity would allow their product to be completely shyt on by their own media partners. Adam Silver is a fukking terrible commissioner, they should invest in stuff like better trophies and at least TRY to present the league seriously.
this is just not true

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
MLS just signed a 2.5 billion tv deal and their ratings are fairly equal to WNBA. F1 just signed 3 years $270 million and they don’t have the fan base WNBA has. The problem is PERCEPTION. A secondary problem is bad business being done by the NBA. No other entity would allow their product to be completely shyt on by their own media partners. Adam Silver is a fukking terrible commissioner, they should invest in stuff like better trophies and at least TRY to present the league seriously.

why should the NBA continue to throw good money after bad money? that makes no sense from a business perspective.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
the media needs to stop with the narrative that she was "forced" to go over there.

the went over there voluntarily as a way to earn additional income. lets not act like she was poor trying to make ends meet when she makes 220K annually from the WNBA.
Don’t ask me how but she got Paternity child support to pay.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
why should the NBA continue to throw good money into bad money? that makes no sense from a business perspective.

The potential is worth it, that’s why they’re continuing. I’m certain they’d get a buyer it they put it up for sale

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
the league does a terrible job, cuz women's college basketball is a lot more lit than this
Idk about this

i watch college hoops. 75% of the girls on the court are functioning retards. WNBA is far superior product. Some of those college teams are over matched. Be top 25 teams but under dogs by 20. That’s crazy

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Idk about this

i watch college hoops. 75% of the girls on the court are functioning retards. WNBA is far superior product. Some of those college teams are over matched. Be top 25 teams but under dogs by 20. That’s crazy
either way, the games and the atmosphere are a lot more fun and they dont have to beg and pressure people into watching it. same with college softball. there is something about the marketing and the in-person atmosphere of women's college sports is just better somehow.