WNBA Legend Sheryl Swoopes has been hating on PAWG superstar Caitlin Clarke for some reason

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Are you black?

Next if you have a problem with typos.
Wait till I do my edits.

This shyt touch screen.
It has no feel and text is tone deaf.
So if you not talemboUT typos to me.

Then you sheltered because you know no slang.
Plus need to get familiar

As you have no slang.
if you do not know wtf a trick bag is.
Or rhe word decade.

Act dense all you want.

You sound like a sheltered anime goofie with your comments.

You always sound like a goofie with the bullshyt

Especially when you never reviewed shyt of note as well.

Stop trolling me with this failed angle of you do not comprehend.

Your failed war of attrition has never worked.

You lauced't .

fukk otta here.

With that anime goofie shyt.
talembout you do not comprehend.

Nobody gets you anime nikkaz.

Stop deflecting yo lackof permeation to me.

I ain't a goofie anime nikka like you breh.

Art Barr
:whoa:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She had to say that

The missing caveat of :

Swopes was coming back from a pregnancy.

Plus a lull in a domestic market for women to play. Which became the wnba

To average the same as Clark with no layoff or lull.
Plus a destination was created for Clark.
Directly from the drawing impact of air swopes

Y'all need to stop this raciat enabling y'all got going on.

As real talk.

Just recently.

I am in sc.. they never did this for a'ja and a'ja won unlike Clark.

This kaitlyn with a c or k is racist fueled. Plus holds Clark hostage and she never asked to be put there.

Just racist ran with their kuklos based bullshyt.

That has been erroneously grafted on to Clark.
Spelled with the letter c. Or the letter k.

The racism is so clsndestined and egregious. This poor girl is drug into shyt. She never even signed up for.

Just like bird.

It racist and stoppid and would be more productive. If it would stop. I would like to review Clark spelled with a c or k.

Yet i know the racist endgame. So we are all made a prisoner to thia. When we just want to watch basketball. Devoid of any of this bullshyt.
Yet the lack of facts. Plus the racism. Has to be called out and debunked.
When this should not even be a caveat to the discussion at all.
Yet it dominates it because of rhe sheer racism out country is still rooted in.

It is madness and countrproductive bullshyt.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Luffy......

Carry on.

Art Barr

I like a lot youse kids on here.

Do not take it for granted tho.

Being a empty nester. Has really made me give y'all time to grow.

When I know better than to spare rhe table.

Luffy.

You make lol nikka.

A few of y'all over the years have somehow had me spare rhe rod.
or table.

Just do not get comfortable and lack growth. If you do.
Imma table you back into the nursery.

Art Barr

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This thread got made because Swoopes criticism has nothing to do with ball. Just like many women hating on Clark has nothing to do with ball. I date and live with one of em who doesnt know shyt about sports , but cannot separate her feelings toward the very real hatred that BW face (especially Black/Queer women face) from CC and like Swoopes and a few other WNBA players/personalities, she winds up sounding just as stupid and deranged as the same cacs that hate BW :mjlol: .

Women are awful at compartmentalizing (many men are too but women are far worse) and this really is what this whole "backlash" is about. Im in the same camp as Barkley who is fiercely pragmatic about THE MONEY and let some of these women have their way, they will gladly shut the door on progress until the next "Great One" emerges who looks like them. Cant have it both ways.

These women cannot let their feelings about something that isnt changing anytime soon (MISOGYNOIR), nor something that the WNBA of all things isnt gonna fix tilt them into coming off as a bunch of bitter gatekeepers. Especially if the goal is about succeeding within a capitalist framework.
The thing is, this is much ado about nothing. What invisible veil is keeping CC from reaching her potential? The sports media is overwhelmingly on CCs side. The WNBA isn’t against promoting her. She has sponsors. The only gripe the CC fans can logically point to is: “Those players are MEAN! They flagrant fouled her 5 times! And Sheryl Swoopes said some mean things months ago!!!” the discourse around CC and her “detractors” is bigger than the actual amount of detractors she has. In the league and out of the league. She’s in all these commercials for goodness sake. :mjlol:

The honest “ball” conversations, are even held captive to hyper defensive narratives. You point out her turnovers, you’re a hater. You talk about playing hard defense on her(because she’s talented and it’s logical basketball strategy) then it becomes: “Y’all are hurting your meal ticket!”. Gilbert talked about how he hated the hard fouls, as if this isn’t part of the game. GTFO :mjlol:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The missing caveat of :

Swopes was coming back from a pregnancy.

Plus a lull in a domestic market for women to play. Which became the wnba

To average the same as Clark with no layoff or lull.
Plus a destination was created for Clark.
Directly from the drawing impact of air swopes

Y'all need to stop this raciat enabling y'all got going on.

As real talk.

Just recently.

I am in sc.. they never did this for a'ja and a'ja won unlike Clark.

This kaitlyn with a c or k is racist fueled. Plus holds Clark hostage and she never asked to be put there.

Just racist ran with their kuklos based bullshyt.

That has been erroneously grafted on to Clark.
Spelled with the letter c. Or the letter k.

The racism is so clsndestined and egregious. This poor girl is drug into shyt. She never even signed up for.

Just like bird.

It racist and stoppid and would be more productive. If it would stop. I would like to review Clark spelled with a c or k.

Yet i know the racist endgame. So we are all made a prisoner to thia. When we just want to watch basketball. Devoid of any of this bullshyt.
Yet the lack of facts. Plus the racism. Has to be called out and debunked.
When this should not even be a caveat to the discussion at all.
Yet it dominates it because of rhe sheer racism out country is still rooted in.

It is madness and countrproductive bullshyt.

Art Barr

Swoopes was coming back from a pregnancy for all 3 of her MVP seasons? :gladbron:

Thank you for confirming what we all been saying in the middle of that mess of nonsense. Its all jealousy........they didnt do this for me so now im mad yall doing it for her. :birdman:

Yall legit in here agreeing with a dunce that is saying that an MVP season isn't a dominant performance. :dead:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Old man Diana Turasi is the one who set the hate off about Caitlin, so I don’t want to hear about being racist against Caitlin. Some players hated on Caitlin, but MOST didn’t at all. People just wanna harp on the few who are overly critical of her GAME ONLY (nothing else) and conveniently negating that the WHOLE league and WNBA media is centered around her…only. She is the face now and the detractors COME WITH THE TERRITORY, but criticism is supposed to stop because it’s her? Every face of basketball leagues get this and no one cares this much. I wonder why? “Damsel in distress” mode for a damsel who isn’t even in distress. Caitlin is balling out and ignoring the nonsense because she knows what it is, on both halves. Which is why I still root for her, despite her dumbass racist/ motherless stans and haters.

Were really comparing her to Swoopes now? THATS the new talking point? :snoop: Why?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
WNBA has really lost me this past week.

Instead of celebrating a very successful regular season and potentially GOAT playoff, the league gatekeepers blather on petty grievances and take the focus off basketball.

Going to war with online Twitter trolls is a bad look for the league. Makes it look unserious.

The saving grace for the league is that there is movement bubbling for a legitimate Women’s pro hoop league. That can be very lucrative if cards are played correctly. Not sure if the WNBA is savvy enough to meet the moment they are in right now.
Oh that's what it is? I thought the saving grace was the fact whenever I tune in to watch Angel Reese play 6 minutes and 38 seconds later I'm semi bricked up thinking about what kind of lifestyle would I have to switch to in order to put myself in position to consistently stick my face between her butt cheeks:noah:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Swoopes was coming back from a pregnancy for all 3 of her MVP seasons? :gladbron:

Thank you for confirming what we all been saying in the middle of that mess of nonsense. Its all jealousy........they didnt do this for me so now im mad yall doing it for her. :birdman:

Yall legit in here agreeing with a dunce that is saying that an MVP season isn't a dominant performance. :dead:

It is race fueled tho.
Plus so race and ignorance fueled.

It has no real connection to anything.
In history besides race.

We should be examining these players mechanics and what makes them successful. Plus if they lack being real about it.

The issue is people are so racist. They have done the same misappropriation that occured with bill russell.
To erroneously favor bird. After magic already beat bird. In ncaa and mba legacy. By beating bird in the mcaa final. Then folowing it up with an finals mvp performance in winning the nba finals as a rookie.
Where both feats are and were being ignored in history and legacy. When russell changed the actual race dynamic in america.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know what's going on, didn't read anything...But I'm riding with Sheryl Swoopes until the wheels fall off.Not that I have anything against Caitlin.It's just that I've loved Sheryl Swoopes since I was knee high.Can't do no wrong in my book:yeshrug:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old man Diana Turasi is the one who set the hate off about Caitlin, so I don’t want to hear about being racist against Caitlin. Some players hated on Caitlin, but MOST didn’t at all. People just wanna harp on the few who are overly critical of her GAME ONLY (nothing else) and conveniently negating that the WHOLE league and WNBA media is centered around her…only. She is the face now and the detractors COME WITH THE TERRITORY, but criticism is supposed to stop because it’s her? Every face of basketball leagues get this and no one cares this much. I wonder why? “Damsel in distress” mode for a damsel who isn’t even in distress. Caitlin is balling out and ignoring the nonsense because she knows what it is, on both halves. Which is why I still root for her, despite her dumbass racist/ motherless stans and haters.

Were really comparing her to Swoopes now? THATS the new talking point? :snoop: Why?
Nah the Swoopes stuff came before that back in February '24 on Gil's pod when she tried to act like the scoring record wasn't gonna be legitimate because of the shyt she made up in her head about Clark being 25 and in her 5th(and possibly 6th) year of college. After she got called out for that she decided to dig her heels in.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Nah the Swoopes stuff came before that back in February '24 on Gil's pod when she tried to act like the scoring record wasn't gonna be legitimate because of the shyt she made up in her head about Clark being 25 and in her 5th(and possibly 6th) year of college. After she got called out for that she decided to dig her heels in.
Copy