Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nope. I make those bytches work for it every time.
Also: They shoot people who comply. They shoot cuffed folks and it really doesn't make a difference.
Pigs shouldn't be bothering people who aren't doing anything wrong. Especially now.

This post doesn't make sense. You make cops work for it, but you also know they'll shoot nikkas for no reason.

Do you have a death wish? Watch this video by Khalid Muhammad breh

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not for nothing hes a dikkhead. You cant ride a gatdamn hoverboard in the airport fam :mindblown:. It was an attention whore move and it backfired. Bruh thinks hes a rockstar when hes just washed up wiz khalifa. Sit cho ass down somewhere black man smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not for nothing hes a dikkhead. You cant ride a gatdamn hoverboard in the airport fam :mindblown:. It was an attention whore move and it backfired. Bruh thinks hes a rockstar when hes just washed up wiz khalifa. Sit cho ass down somewhere black man smh

Not true I've seen plenty of people riding segways and scooters in the airport... :stopitslime: we all know why the cops was focusing on him... reguardless.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I travel a lot with a skateboard, but I know better than to ride it inside the airport. those banks at jfk though :ohlawd:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
:laff: this would make for a hilarious story for anyone it happened to. I love his quotes after too "I stand for our generation and our generation is gonna be riding hover boards so eat a dikk" :dead: Wiz hilarious. Those cops were on some fukk shyt. "Stop resisting" smh hate that phrase

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
it's true though, I know it might sound like victim blaming but shyt is real out here and this could have easily led to him being seriously hurt or even killed.
thank god our civil rights activists didnt think like you :what:

if that was a lilly white kid they wouldnt have done all that. in fact I bet Mark Zuckerberg surfing his ass off at SFO.

its a free country, its not illegal, he has his rights. we fight for them. fukk the police. now I bet the next time he goes to that airport he'll ride it without problem? why? because he filmed it and showed that he wasnt doing anything illegal. if anything they fukked up, not him. had he gotten off, this wouldnt have made news. and they'd pick on a dozen more black people.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny because I just left the mall with fam today and these two black dudes were on a hover board and some chicks stop them to talk and the police was literally running toward them and then told them they had to get off it. Of course they refused, I didn't stay to watch but cops was coming out the wood works heading towards those dudes.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even if he shouldnt have been riding a hoverboard in the airport (which btw show me the sign that says that at LeGuardia ) and he was refusing, they didnt have to go straight to getting 6 cops and slamming him to the floor. How does that look in this climate?

And cats out here more interested in "Where you get that VHS app" :ohhh: and "Shouldnt have been riding on it. Know who you are nikka" :mjpls:

:sitdown:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
And there's nothing illegal about riding a hoverboard to my knowledge at least, I see people ride them all the time now this summer. Is this shyt illegal to rock in some states?

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
Imo, fukk Wiz
Don't like the breh one bit

But this is some str8 bs
Could have just asked him to get off or not threaten to arrest him right away
He ain't deserve that

-------
Lowkey, Wiz took a little L to promote his new app
"You seen me get arrested at Lagradia,
Now you can get arrested just like me in my brand new VHS Throwback App ! Only .99 cents in your App Store & Play Store :troll:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
1. Hoverboards don't exist outside of magnetic tracks and 10 minute battery lifes. Surely not in a airport.

2. Those 2 wheeled things everyone rolls around on now aren't hoverboards. They don't hover. Stop calling them that. :damn:

3. If TMZ hadn't reported on this I would have been sure it was a viral stunt.