Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
riiight.. because that's the message you got across in your original post.. lol

Posturing for daps? who are you @C.Holla?

If you were black you wouldn't question why 'we have a chip on our shoulders'

You remind me of the cac screaming 'black lives matter' is reverse racism... 'All lives matter'.. what about whitey?
Keep my name out ya mouth.Even in different threads you stay on my jock

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
While you typing shyt like this and posturing for daps I'm trying to let young niccas know that you don't affect change by doing the shyt Wiz did. You can miss me with all that extra shyt and name-calling...like I ain't been a black man on this planet and in this country for 35 years. I don't need you to educate me homeboy.
Bruh don't worry about him he trolls posters for a living,his gimmick is trolling

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Didn't take all those guys to hold him down when he probably weighs the same as their teenage daughters :dame::whoa:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
LfQ0sCd.gif
ohhh.png

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here cac..

Can spot you pigs from a mile away..

Blacks have a 'chip on their shoulder' cause we pay taxes for the police to protect and serve us..

Instead they beat, harass, kill, violate and lock us up daily..

Each and everyday there's another Rodney King, Abner Louima, Sandra Bland and Eric Garner in AmeriKKKa

You even have Ex-Cops confirming that Police are racist.. they specifically targets blacks. they see us as 'the enemy' and that the police are largely responsible for the dysfunction in the black home

Educate yourself, before talking out of the side of your neck..

My nikka these cacs live in denial. If he knew the whole truth he would kill himself and do us all a favor..
dame2.png

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
you might be more right than you planned to be. app just dropped a few days ago and the only footage we have of wiz being accosted by the police is filmed with it instead of the native camera app.

smfh

:snoop:

App takes VHS-quality videos on iPhones and iPads
:mjlol:
You sound stupid as fukk with this conspiracy If you think Wiz did all this shyt and got arrested only to market an app.
If you were to watch any of Wiz vlogs for the past year and a half, you would see that they are all shot in this mode.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:mjlol:
You sound stupid as fukk with this conspiracy If you think Wiz did all this shyt and got arrested only to market an app.
If you were to watch any of Wiz vlogs for the past year and a half, you would see that they are all shot in this mode.

Post links