Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Daps
Thats not even tough talk I seen cacs call cop bytches, muthafuks and yell at them like kids but nothing happen no takr down. This just white cops losing they cool when they see a black person being capable to do for self

Cops killing blavk ppl like its the 60's but you still make excuses for fukboy shyt. People forget what happen to Oscar grant

Same ppl talk that wait until they put martial law we all be fuk'd but cosign cop getting power hungry and harassing black folks....

Brother I'm not making excuses. I'm saying anything other than complying with what they say, THEY consider tough talk. fukked up but true. As a result, my advice is do whatever is necessary to get out of the situation because they're not worth getting killed over. The game is slanted in their favor, so regardless if they're wrong or not, if they shoot you, guess what? Nothing will be done to them! They will get a month paid leave and then transferred to another department. Meanwhile, you're dead and your girl and kids no longer have a daddy. I'm just saying that shyt ain't worth it, them cops ain't worth it. Smile in their face and get out of the situation as quickly as possible.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nope. I make those bytches work for it every time.
Also: They shoot people who comply. They shoot cuffed folks and it really doesn't make a difference.
Pigs shouldn't be bothering people who aren't doing anything wrong. Especially now.

compliance will reduce the probability of you being shot, resistance will increase the probability of you being shot, it's not a difficult equation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lawsuits are paid for by citizen tax dollars so the cops generally don't give a fukk, it won't affect them financially at all.

I know this but they need to start expanding on civil suits against those specific officers.... :manny:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Viral Marketing for an app :ohhh:

I didn't even consider this angle and now I'm mad because that's exactly what this might be.

I feel like a fukking idiot and I hope you're wrong but I'm afraid you might be right.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
compliance will reduce the probability of you being shot, resistance will increase the probability of you being shot, it's not a difficult equation.
Everything is resistance. You might as well stop your social justice warrior thing now. That's a form of resistance...So you can resist in protest...and resist online, but not resist in person for your individual black rights?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everything is resistance. You might as well stop your social justice warrior thing now. That's a form of resistance...So you can resist in protest...and resist online, but not resist in person for your individual black rights?

once again, when the police ask you to comply and you don't, you run the immediate risk of losing your life.

I'm not getting murdered over a hoverboard.

:francis: