Wiz Khalifa Slammed And Arrested By 6 Cops At Airport For Riding Hoverboard *Vid*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here cac..

Can spot you pigs from a mile away..

Blacks have a 'chip on their shoulder' cause we pay taxes for the police to protect and serve us..

Instead they beat, harass, kill, violate and lock us up daily..

Each and everyday there's another Rodney King, Abner Louima, Sandra Bland and Eric Garner in AmeriKKKa

You even have Ex-Cops confirming that Police are racist.. they specifically targets blacks. they see us as 'the enemy' and that the police are largely responsible for the dysfunction in the black home

Educate yourself, before talking out of the side of your neck..
While you typing shyt like this and posturing for daps I'm trying to let young niccas know that you don't affect change by doing the shyt Wiz did. You can miss me with all that extra shyt and name-calling...like I ain't been a black man on this planet and in this country for 35 years. I don't need you to educate me homeboy.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
there's no "real" hoverboards yet, probably still a few years out, it's one of the segway mini's.
@Sensitive Blake Griffin th3y do have hoover boards but they don't

Its called lexus slide
lexus-hoverboard@2x.jpg

Lexus showcase(early this month) one but used magnetic levitation on a magnetic field. Its not for sale just like those concept cars

http://www.cnet.com/news/the-lexus-....com/news/the-lexus-hoverboard-is-real-video/

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Talking tough to a cop is going to do nothing but make the situation worse. He's lucky he didn't get tazed or shot cuz that's how they roll, they're not playing any bullshyt. I think it's total horseshyt that the cops would take it to that level, but unfortunately that is the world we live in. I don't agree with it, but in these situations over something as dumb as this, it is best just to smile and nod and get them away from you.

On another note, I just saw a dude buzzing around the airport in one of these on friday morning, and I will say dude was hauling ass on it. Where the hell did these come from all the sudden?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:"you can't do nothing to me anyway. What you gonna do, put me in jail?"

***Gets dropped*** :deadmanny:

:sitdown: "stop resisting"

:whoa:

"I'm not resisting, Sir"

:mjpls:"you can't do nothing to me anyway. What you gonna do, put me in jail?"

***Gets dropped*** :deadmanny:

:sitdown: "stop resisting"

:whoa:

"I'm not resisting, Sir"
we just gone ignoring yall posting the same thing:usure:
:ufdup:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
I'm trying to let young niccas know that you don't affect change by doing the shyt Wiz did.
riiight.. because that's the message you got across in your original post.. lol

While you typing shyt like this and posturing for daps. You can miss me with all that extra shyt and name-calling...like I ain't been a black man on this planet and in this country for 35 years.
Posturing for daps? who are you @C.Holla?

If you were black you wouldn't question why 'we have a chip on our shoulders'

You remind me of the cac screaming 'black lives matter' is reverse racism... 'All lives matter'.. what about whitey?

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Riddle me this, why does he have to get off the hoverboard? :lupe:

Man some of you drive me crazy.. freedom doesn't mean u can do whatever the fukk you want wherever the fukk you want.

You can't smoke in a no smoking building.

You can't ride on rollerblades in a fukking mall if the mall says no fukking rollerblades.

You can't skateboard around an airport if the fukkin airport says no skateboarding.

You can't use your cellphone in a customs line in an airport if the customs agent of that country says no.

When Wiz Khalifa builds his own fukkin airport and makes the rules THEN he can do the shyt he wants.

This ain't about black or white and this ain't Harriet Tubman.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Talking tough to a cop is going to do nothing but make the situation worse. He's lucky he didn't get tazed or shot cuz that's how they roll, they're not playing any bullshyt. I think it's total horseshyt that the cops would take it to that level, but unfortunately that is the world we live in. I don't agree with it, but in these situations over something as dumb as this, it is best just to smile and nod and get them away from you.

On another note, I just saw a dude buzzing around the airport in one of these on friday morning, and I will say dude was hauling ass on it. Where the hell did these come from all the sudden?
Thats not even tough talk I seen cacs call cop bytches, muthafuks and yell at them like kids but nothing happen no takr down. This just white cops losing they cool when they see a black person being capable to do for self

Cops killing blavk ppl like its the 60's but you still make excuses for fukboy shyt. People forget what happen to Oscar grant

Same ppl talk that wait until they put martial law we all be fuk'd but cosign cop getting power hungry and harassing black folks....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
because the men with the guns said so, it's really just that simple.

in dealing with cops "we can either do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way", but in the end, you WILL comply.

:francis:
Nope. I make those bytches work for it every time.
Also: They shoot people who comply. They shoot cuffed folks and it really doesn't make a difference.
Pigs shouldn't be bothering people who aren't doing anything wrong. Especially now.