Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I was talking about before he got arrested and It took them a while to arrest him. This what your simple ass get for jumping into another nikka conversation. Go play in traffic. you herb ass nikkas swear you know the streets and how to handle police shyt.
Ok OG who do you know speaking on a open case and he was arrested that night for the gun.She waited and then accused him of shooting her.The wise thing is say nothing and let her story keep changing.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yall need to give Tory Lanez his flowers before its too late. Sorry you had to go through this, king. :francis:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She had shrapnel..

Chick was twerking like a week later..

Then was seen drunk acting a fool with her bodyguard in a pool with a loaded gun around.

She didn’t move like a person who just got shot would’ve

point still stands. She clearly got shot and she had bullet fragment sun her feet.
That doesn’t mean she has to stop dancing for months because it clearly was a quick recovery.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
point still stands. She clearly got shot and she had bullet fragment sun her feet.
That doesn’t mean she has to stop dancing for months because it clearly was a quick recovery.
Then honestly, I don’t think she got shot.

If you get shot, you not twerking no where in a week. So no body told her to stop twerking like a stripper. But everything she saying doesn’t add up

Especially when she twerking a week later in a swimming pool with a nikka flashing a loaded gun on camera

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Then honestly, I don’t think she got shot.

If you get shot, you not twerking no where in a week. So no body told her to stop twerking like a stripper. But everything she saying doesn’t add up

Especially when she twerking a week later in a swimming pool with a nikka flashing a loaded gun on camera
I’ve never been shot so I don’t really care to comment I’m just going by what official reports have said

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
It was a celebrity pool party so I wonder who the witness is. Not one person there has spoke publicly about what happened.
And this is why I never jumped on the shyt on Tory lanez train. The fact that Meg ex bestie never publicly spoke out against Tory made me second guess what really happened. This is one of the most confusing public cases I’ve ever seen. If he really did shoot her then he should go to jail. If he didn’t then fukk Meg for this.