Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like how I thought it would sound

Tory just didn’t want to snitch on his friend/girl

Bruh if this nikka gets off and he didn’t do it Meg should be blackballed from the industry for getting an innocent black man locked up. I think it will be detrimental to her career cuz what nikka is going to listen to her after that.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Bruh if this nikka gets off and he didn’t do it Meg should be blackballed from the industry for getting an innocent black man locked up. I think it will be detrimental to her career cuz what nikka is going to listen to her after that.
The same alphabets that do now

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He got arrested he's on trial ...are you retarded.He also has a whole album talking about this.
I was talking about before he got arrested and It took them a while to arrest him. This what your simple ass get for jumping into another nikka conversation. Go play in traffic. you herb ass nikkas swear you know the streets and how to handle police shyt.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Everytime some rumor comes up about this case the Coli starts celebrating like they were right all along. But whole time Tory keeps getting closer to jail. He got arrested, got charged and now he's going to trial....

Bro you ain’t never getting with Meg. Just give it up and get you a local girl that’s a 6 out of 10.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It was a celebrity pool party so I wonder who the witness is. Not one person there has spoke publicly about what happened.
it didn't happen at the party they were already driving away.

the independent witnesses were mentioned the moment it became news and they never said shyt to the media really.