Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This nikka is a fool. All this story is going to do is swindle the nikkas who think this is somehow an attack on Black Men.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I heard she didn't have any wounds just cut glass on her feet. So how was she shot???
A drunk Tory Lanes halfway inside of an suv manages to shoot her in the soles and miss every single bone not once but twice and she goes on the WAP tour 2 weeks later doing all her signature hoe dances bending at the knees weight right on her soles with ZERO sign of struggle or pain.:unimpressed:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
"Medical records now in possession of authorities show that the rapper, who was born Megan Pete, underwent a surgical procedure to remove a foreign object from her heel hours after the shooting. She had a 4 cm by 4 cm wound, the records show."

Says "foreign object", not bullet. Not that that's conclusive evidence but why choose that wording?
She says she did'nt tell the police that she'd been shot to protect Tory.
Gunshot wounds aren't easy to hide. The blood alone.
The police did all that they did and none of them realized that she had been shot?
Word?
It literally says gunshot wound

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man this case is a waste of tax payer money. Meg shoulda just let that shyt go, and told them not to go through with the case. Seems highly doubtful they're gonna get a conviction. I see why Tory has been so nonchalant about the situation. Only thing that makes him seem guilty though is his silence for weeks after the incident. That's the actions of a guilty person.

Nah, that's the actions of a person who has a good laywer

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
bytch

shake them asscheeks

megan-thee-stallion-twerk.gif

:noah:

Meg if you’re reading this PM me …this Coli cash has your name written all over it.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
It literally says gunshot wound

You say that like I didn't read what you posted.

That's what the article says. Not what the hospital says.
Hospital said "medical procedure to remove foreign object"
The hospital didn't say shyt about a gunshot wound or pulling a bullet out of her foot.

I'm annoyed that I'm clarifying this.