Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok one more thing. Why did Tory call Megan’s friend and say he’s sorry if he had nothing to do with gun shots fired? Was he apologizing for being intimate with both of them at the same time?

such a weird case

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Everytime some rumor comes up about this case the Coli starts celebrating like they were right all along. But whole time Tory keeps getting closer to jail. He got arrested, got charged and now he's going to trial....

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I believe that but the only thing that doesn’t add up is the police report and the fact that Tory was involved in plea deal discussions. He was admittedly drunk.

The no gun residue thing is blowing me tho
Ain't he a felon? I think the gun was in his possession or something similar

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime some rumor comes up about this case the Coli starts celebrating like they were right all along. But whole time Tory keeps getting closer to jail. He got arrested, got charged and now he's going to trial....

And the judge upheld the assault charges. It really doesn’t add up at all.

Remember the gun was with Tory’s driver. Only Tory would know that there was a gun available. Maybe there was a tussle between him and kelsie for the gun.