Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ok one more thing. Why did Tory call Megan’s friend and say he’s sorry if he had nothing to do with gun shots fired? Was he apologizing for being intimate with both of them at the same time?

such a weird case
probably. They said the whole shyt started when Tory was flirting with Kylie at the party, Meg got mad and they were asked to leave. Kelsey and Meg got into an argument because alledgely Tori was piping both of them.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If SEVEN MILLION PEOPLE follow me I'm not misspelling simple fukking words like WEAPON. I hate that shyt...so embarrassing for these dumbass celebrities. :heh:

With a college degree

Like that red squiggly line ain't pop up:russ:

A WEPON :mjlol:

MTS-graduation4.jpg

Leave her alone she ran outta characters :cape:

:pachaha:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At this point its clear that meg and kelsey got into it over Tory, Meg prolly tried to get aggressive with Tory and he pulled out a gun to make her fall back , and he shot at her to scare her into compliance. But he was drunk and the bullet either grazed her or the debris from concrete cut her feet.

They were all drunk and the situation is messy as fukk (and their lawyers/mgmt teams are collaborating to avoid a Chris/Rihanna fall out as much as possible) hence why no conclusive story has yet to come up.
The difference between the Chris & Rihanna situation (actually almost the same Rihanna got aggressive while Chris was driving) The problem was the picture got leaked but Rihanna wanted to bush the story.

Meg is trying to gain sympathy while getting Tori canceled just because she's mad.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
A brolic woman fukking shyt up in a 2 door, either Kelsey or Tory felt endangered and maybe tried to reach for a weapon. Meg and whoever struggled for it and it went off..that would change the narrative
:francis:

Man, Torrey prolly hit Meg and Kelsey a few times and they thought shyt was goin be more than what it was between them, respectively. She seen em tryin to mack on Kylie at the pool party and got mouthy, disturbing the turn up and they got kicked out. They was all drinking,(liquor and emotions NEVER MIX) some disrespectful shyt prolly came out her mouth and bra prolly said sum back( prolly about smashing her friend). Meg prolly started tryin to get violent, hell, she might have grabbed the gun and torrey prolly was trying to break shyt up and the bytch went off. (hence no residue on him). But bra a felon, so he was an easy target to push everything on. If I had to bet. Hell Roc nation, might even have been the ones really trying to push the shyt on.

Bra, NOBODY else from the party has said NOTHING, nobody, nobody's camps. Shyt telling asf.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Did Rocnation paint the narrative of Meg being abused by Tory? If so, they might have to take an L. This lil nikka Tory, is petty enough to let the Choppa spray and put all her business out:francis:.

Highthought: every nikka named Torey I know is short :lupe:

Only knew one guy named Torey... forgot how he spelt it.
Wasn't short tho.. became a rapper.
I guess he did pretty good for himself