With the good execution of TLOU, what shows do you think deserve the prestige TV series treatment

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
2018 God of War
Arkham Series
Mass Effect( but Amazon bought those rights... fukk)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Metroid seems right up HBO style with a ton of creative freedom
Uncharted never should of been movie
Beyond Good and Evil
Bioshock
Half-Life
Red Dead Redemption
Control
Dead Space
Death Stranding
Deus Ex
Mafia
Resident Evil
star Wars Fallen Order
SIGNALIS
Yakuza

HBo just bought Hogwarts Legacy TV rights
Control and Dead space definitely would make good shows. They both have good source material to pick through. Dead space would probably have to be animated though because of the amount of gore and the way the Necromorphs look. It's going to kill the CGI budget

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I've said for a decade that if Mortal Kombat had Game Of Thrones budget and writing(earlier seasons writing:whoa:) that shyt would be incredible
The problem with MK is that for MK to work characters need to die a lot and the amount of juelz required to explain that hurts the story.

MK9 in particular did really good with being patient with the killing (until the end) but the future games fumbled, causing yet another universe reset

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem with MK is that for MK to work characters need to die a lot and the amount of juelz required to explain that hurts the story.

MK9 in particular did really good with being patient with the killing (until the end) but the future games fumbled, causing yet another universe reset

How do you even have a combat encounter in the show without someone dying?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA 4...An immigrant's tale in today's climate has the chance to work real well and you have a good old fashion mob story/war to have in the background to work with too. Interesting/memorable characters throughout and NYC as a setting.

Eastern promises hits a lot of the same notes as gta 4

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mafia 3 would make a great movie. I'd cut out or reduce the irish and haitian mob parts and focus on Lincoln vs. the mob and the KKK. With strong Rambo First Blood and Deer Hunter vibes.

Sleeping Dogs could work but it could also be terrible. I do think the world is ready for a prestige tv John Woo/Hong Kong Kung Fu type thing though. Maybe you just do a TV version of Infernal Affairs.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
How do you even have a combat encounter in the show without someone dying?
MK9 did a good job of dudes just getting cut up and beat up, or other people breaking up fights. Teleporting people away and they come back later, etc.

Some characters are automatically scripted to die too so using them properly could help, like the first subzero dies and becomes noob saibot so using him as a tool for fatalities makes sense. Or making use of immortal characters like sektor

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I've never played Medal of Honor but I know that Steven Spielberg created it and Michael Giacchino composed the score. Spielberg produced Band of Brothers for HBO along with Tom Hanks, who also produced The Pacific. You could put it on HBO and have these guys produce it. I'd watch knowing if they were involved cuz of their history with HBO and their WWII pedigree.