With the good execution of TLOU, what shows do you think deserve the prestige TV series treatment

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOU only works because its already a cinematic masterpiece as a game, it would be hard to replicate that w/ any old game. Half-Life would be dope, but Half-Life also has barely any dialog or character development.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Horizon Zero Dawn's story is very relevant to the current world. The show would be bigger than the game, imo.

Red Dead Redemption would be massive. Both games have great stories with great endings.

Eventually, someone will get Resident Evil right. It's mind blowing how every adaptation has been trash.

Silent Hill could be an amazing horror show.

I'm not sure how it would work as a TV show but The Talos Principle is one of the GOAT stories in gaming history. That one left a mark on me. It's a puzzle game, so they'd probably have to tweak it somehow but the story would hit really hard, especially with how prevalent AI is becoming.

Deus Ex would have monster potential.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Horizon Zero Dawn's story is very relevant to the current world. The show would be bigger than the game, imo.

Red Dead Redemption would be massive. Both games have great stories with great endings.

Eventually, someone will get Resident Evil right. It's mind blowing how every adaptation has been trash.

Silent Hill could be an amazing horror show.

I'm not sure how it would work as a TV show but The Talos Principle is one of the GOAT stories in gaming history. That one left a mark on me. It's a puzzle game, so they'd probably have to tweak it somehow but the story would hit really hard, especially with how prevalent AI is becoming.

Deus Ex would have monster potential.
This would be the easiest for HBO they got Wild West experience with Deadwood and West World.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
With the right casting, acting, and directing I'd say Assassin's Creed.